• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello

Mahdir211

Mahdi Ruiz
Years
  • Hello there and welcome to PC! What type of coding do you do? Maybe a favorite Pokemon game?

I make websites, and I do python. My favorite Pokemon game is Pokemon legends arceus

Hello!

Is Poipole your favorite Pokemon?
    Do you like any of the other Ultra Beasts?
    Yes, I also like necrozma

Hello Mahdir211, and welcome to the forums!
    Which Pokémon games are you playing ?

Pokemon legends arceus, ok

Hello there, and welcome to the PC.

Do you have a favorite Pokemon game?
    Pokemon legends arceus

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • I make websites, and I do python. My favorite Pokemon game is Pokemon legends arceus

Yes, I also like necrozma

Pokemon legends arceus, ok

Pokemon legends arceus

Hello, I wanted to let you know I merged your posts since they were in a row. You can always edit your post to add something / modify it so you won't have to post twice or more, and you can reply to several users in one!

Nice! What do you especially like in Legends of Arceus ?

Mahdir211

Mahdi Ruiz
    Years
  • Hello, I wanted to let you know I merged your posts since they were in a row. You can always edit your post to add something / modify it so you won't have to post twice or more, and you can reply to several users in one!

Ok, thanks for merging them. I like changing rotom's forums

Hello, I wanted to let you know I merged your posts since they were in a row. You can always edit your post to add something / modify it so you won't have to post twice or more, and you can reply to several users in one!

I like you post flair

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back