• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • Darkness turned out to be more fun than I expected her to. XD Damn, what a characteristic feature to have. She's nuts. XD MC kun's harem of useless girls is full now I guess. Here's to hope the future content manages to stay fun. I liked episode 3 but I didn't find it as funny as EPs 1 and 2 tbh. Idk why.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • WELP, OKAY THEN.

Spoiler:

Years
  • (but if we're going to Volume 5, one of scummiest things Kazuma does, is going to be animated lmao.)

Scumzuma is best zuma though.

Spoiler:

derozio

Years
  • That curse. That lift. I couldn't believe how easy that was. XD; I had a feeling those random explosions on the castle won't fly and they'd have repercussions, though lol.

I loved how easily Aqua could manipulate Kazuma into giving her his money, though. Poor guy. XD;

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Scumzuma is best zuma though.

Spoiler:
    I mean, there isn't much competition between Scumzuma, Lazyzuma, and Tsukkozuma, lol.

Spoiler:

derozio

Years
  • Aqua is definitely the one I derive the most laughs out of. XD; Her VA's doing some great work, too. Her whining and bickering and begging Kazuma - all those scenes are simply priceless.

This series is gold. I'm so glad I picked it up.

Have to say though, episode 9 was boob overdose in more ways than one. Like, holy shit, those jiggles were comparable to the kind you see in Video Games like DOA Xtreme these days. XD;

Years
  • The Gainaxing is high this episode. Could also see the obvious art quality drop lol.

But yeah they skipped the relatively important part of character development when Kazuma and Dust's party switch members for a day to show how competent Kazuma is in a normal party and the rest of the group as utterly useless without him xD

Too bad the series ends next week. Boo.

Though they did get the Succubus part animated, this episode was pure gold. Kazuma was like "Yo" BWAHAHAHAHAH XP

derozio

Years
  • Who knows, DEEN might make it a 24 episode thing next season? :P

But seriously, DEEN has been amazing this year. I've become a fan, lmao. I'll be watching the last episode tonight. Here's to hope they end it with a bang. <3;

This is one of my favorites from this season. Nah, not just from this season. I think this is one of the most endearing comedies I've seen in a while. Love it.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • Aaaaaaaaand now I've decided to ride the hype train with y'all, it's time we discuss the most important thing:

Best waifu.

inb4, Megumin <3

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Spoiler:

That is all.

Back