• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings, from the sticks! (lol)

Amyrakunejo

Philosophical Pagan Femme Fair Gynesexual Gamer
Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2020
    How to begin, what to say...
    Always a very perplexing ordeal, is it not?

So...
    I've been on the Pok?mon trainer journey ever since I was very young.
    However, mine started with the trading cards (of which I have none of them now thanks to Real Life being an absolute...never mind; if I continue on with that it will expand into a semi-irrational rant.

I don't recall which game I started with once I had my own, but I've played the first, second, third and fourth gen games, and mostly the first three.
    I've played on original hardware (not easy to come by anymore), and via emulation, preferring the latter these days just simply because of the access (or well, until recently because of Nintendo of America...)

Anyway, I love Pok?mon, love the fan theories (mostly), love the fangirl ships, so on and so forth, but what I really enjoy is delving into the philosophical parts, mostly things that qualify as off-topic, so I won't delve into greater detail on them here.

So, what else about me is there to know?

I am in a state of double-life (though it's not a case of two different identities but rather one life being interrupted whilst I serve some trial imprisoned inside of mortal flesh-again off-topic so I'll refrain from delving further into that); on one end, I'm just a disabled trans gender woman who does more day-dreaming and game development, writing and so on, than anything else, and then, there's my true, interrupted life, where I am just a twat, still undergoing Academic Studies, still basically a kiddo, equivalent to a tween (though to take a glance at me, I'd not look like most other kids because I developed early and rather quickly - I've a 40D bust, jeez!), my major points of studies are Alchemy, Applied Mathematics, Ether Linguistics (reading and translating Runic), Arts of Stealth, and Swordplay. My mother also teaches me Dance Combat, wielding polearms.

My aspirations?
    I at one point (still wish this could come to fruition), wanted to have my own gaming platform company, besting the likes of Nintendo, Sony, Micro$oft, and so on. I had/have a lot of ambitious and unpopular goals with this, but...
    (again, way off-topic)

In truth, I just want to finish and distribute at least one game. I don't want to sell it, I don't care about money. I could delve deeper into that, but not only is it very off-topic, it also stirs up unavoidable extreme emotions which will come, guaranteed, with high levels of vulgarity, not that the latter part is something I would normally avoid (being vulgar is just me, deal with it), I'm just not willing to have a whole bunch of people try to puppeteer and censor me, I deal with enough of that nonsense as is.

Yes, I've no interest in politics, religious nonsense, and I HATE Capitalism.
    Yes, I've no interest in other men; don't like that? Tough cookies.
    No, I've no desire to talk about such things in Private, and shame on you for asking.
    Yes, I am a gamer, and I love RPGs, among many other genres, with puzzle games like Tetris always having a place in my heart.
    Yes, I've scored 999,999 on the original NES Tetris.
    Yes, I've probably played (X game). If I haven't, then...

...rants over.

What was I going to say next?

Oh, yes. I'm a huge fan of Pok?mon Essentials; I'd re-upload the entire thing if it suited the community (as of the current moment the community seems more adamant about damage control and that's just fine-give it time and maybe Nintendo of America will cut that sh*t out).

Yes, quite obviously, this immoral and illicit garbage surrounding Nintendo of America being greedy and Nintendo of Japan sitting around with their thumbs up their arses and doing nothing, even though they don't support the actions taken by Nintendo of America, has me very pissed off. It's not okay, and though there's this copyright thing going on, I tell ya, copyright in and of itself is illicit, but that's definitely for discussion, elsewhere.

So, with all that out of the way, I only have one final thing to say.

Game on, gamers. And go easy on the newbies, 'kay?

Lil_Mew19

I'm soft uwu
    Years
  • WELCOME

Hello, there , and welcome to the site! I am sure you'll fit in quite well here. And , rant all you want! It's always good to write or type out your problems; it'll make you feel better just do so (:

My favourite fan theory is the one about the Lumiose ghost girl theory in X and Y. There are quite a few others that have captured my interest... urgh , I'm get the urge to go research them again! XD

As for ships , I don't really ship the girls much. I do ship the boys a lot, though, and sometimes the girls and boys together. Some of my favourites are Bertha x N, Dawn x Ash, Red x Blue, Silver x Ethan, Wally x Brendan, Wally x May, Ash x Paul, Ash x Gary, Dawn x Gary, Misty x Ash, and quite a few others, tbh.

And , yeah, Nintendo of America is causing a lot of issues, it seems. It do get quite frustrating.

I'm autistic with adhd, so I understand about being disabled and how hard and frustrating it can be. Just know you can reach to me by pm if you want to talk.

Wow , you're very own gaming platform! That's exciting ! Let me know when it come out! I'll be sure to buy it c:

I totally respect your interests and opinions. I would never ask nosy questions.

I hope you enjoy the site! :pink_love:

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Thank you for being so in depth with your introduction, Amyrakunejo. I appreciate learning as much about you as you're willing to share! I'm glad you've been able to find a deeper meaning in Pokemon that's kept you engaged all these years. If you get the chance, definitely check out the TCG Section! And I'm sure you'll find any resources you need in our Fan Game Section too. :)

I'd like to hear anything more you have to say about yourself. You have a very interesting written voice. I feel like I relate to you quite a bit! If you don't mind me asking, what is it specifically about video games that draws you to play and create them?

Last edited:

Amyrakunejo

Philosophical Pagan Femme Fair Gynesexual Gamer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2020
    Spoiler:

Thank you; I'm admittedly not on that much (got a lot going on as is); and if my dreams ever come to fruition, yeah, you'll know of it. Trust me.

I honestly haven't played X and Y, nor any of the games past Gen. 4 (under-privileged here), but at some point, that would be awesome to get to know the entire series.

Spoiler:

That's an excellent question. I've had a game controller in my hands ever since I was a toddler, so that likely is a core cause, but to be honest, it's the escapist immersion. I can forget about the garbage going on for a bit, or a long time, even a whole day at times.

Of course, this applies to my mortal flesh imprisonment only; back home, electricity isn't even a widely-used thing, let alone electronics. But that's for another time.

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    I see Sword Play and Art of Stealth. That is awesomeeeeee.
    Anyway, welcome to Pokecommunity! Such a deep sharing you got there. Your name is also unique. Would love to chat with you :)
    Feel free to send me a message if you need anything, I'll always give a hand.
    Happy posting and stick with us always!

Back