• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good evening, sheeple

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2018
    My name is Dameon. My favorite pokemon is Gengar. I am a Satanist and if you have a problem with that, then put yourself in arm's length of me and say it to my face! We'll see if you're as tough as you talk!

I hope to meet people who are individuals capable of self thought and independent of social norms. Sheepish scum can move along. That is all.

Years
  • Oh my my my how scary, If I encountered a Gengar like that in the game I'd run immediately lol. Welcome to the fourm Mr.Dameon, you seem like quite an atypical person. And It's so wonderful that you value independence! I agree that most people tend to be afraid to voice their own unpopular opinions and let themselves become shaped by a crowd.. On the other hand, Sheep are cute aren't they? hehehe. Perhaps you could teach me about the philosophy of Satanism. Shall we be friends?

Back