• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's great to be here.

Fairyella

MissFortyTwo
Years
I am absolutely having a blast so far. That is the first thing I can say.
Pokémon has kept me amused for a very long time and I'm sure it will keep me entertained for even longer, yes.

I've been managing my account for like, one hour at this point. It's been very fun and now I get to post an introduction thread now like it is prudent to do. #
In any case, I want you to know that I am currently not so busy and oh so happy so feel free to not be shy.

Okay so that is enough of that part of this 'introduction thread'.
What? Did you expect something else? Hmmm, here you go:
Essentially, feel free to not be shy and talk to me.

It would be cool if we talked about POKEMON, for sure! :) ~ Indeed. :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Ohhh I like you already. c:

Hi there! Welcome to PC! If you want to talk about Pokemon you've definitely come to the right forums. I hope you continue to have a blast here, and if you get a chance you should check out our Discord Server!

Tell us more about yourself! How long have you been playing Pokemon? Do you have a favorite?

Feel free to VM me if you ever want to chat! I have a feeling we have much in common. n_n

Years
hey cutie fairy thing! I approve of anyone with the word 'fairy' in their username heh
Welcome :D

Sure, why not talk about Pokémon? =p I'm excitedly anticipating the reveal of a Pokémon game for Switch so fingers crossed there, while also really wanting to buy Crystal on the eShop to play. Feel free to tell us about yourself as Fairy has suggested but otherwise, have a blast on PC!!

Back