• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Goofy Goober Club

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
  • me is da almighty fuzzy pichu or fuzpi for short!ummmmmmmm me haer story of fuzzies!fuzz.....mmmmmmmmmmm.spam......fuzzy spam........yum!bak*falls asleep*"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"*snore*"zzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"*waks up* fly on july eating pie on a moose smelling a dandilian!

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • In a far away land, there was a place called fuzzyton, ruled by the fuzzball, Harold the Intollerant. Although very feared (he's actually Harold the Lactose Intollerant and everyone feared him only after he had a large bowl of cottage cheese which was very frequent) he was very warm inside (tell me about it). One day, a baby moose came by. He raised him by himself, but one day the moose got so large that a simple game of patty cake would cause breakings of bones and internal bleeding. He ate 60 basket of peas a day. And then, well, the fuzzies died out because of lack of food and too many games of pattycake.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • NOOOOOOOOO poor fizzies!hey if the fuzzies died then that means I am dead Nooooooooooo!moosey I lock da moosey up asd, never fry pies in july on a plane!

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • SPon11 said:
    In a far away land, there was a place called fuzzyton, ruled by the fuzzball, Harold the Intollerant. Although very feared (he's actually Harold the Lactose Intollerant and everyone feared him only after he had a large bowl of cottage cheese which was very frequent) he was very warm inside (tell me about it). One day, a baby moose came by. He raised him by himself, but one day the moose got so large that a simple game of patty cake would cause breakings of bones and internal bleeding. He ate 60 basket of peas a day. And then, well, the fuzzies died out because of lack of food and too many games of pattycake.

you know, that's a sas, sad story :'(
    I really feel for that moose...

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • D00D!!!!! I'm a goody goober, your a goofy goober, WERE ALL GOOFY GOOBERS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *is hyper*

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • I think that if the moon is in the 3rd house on a saterday, you should be able to eat fudge.
    and that is all I think.
    *disapeirs into the shadows*

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • I already told you!
    I'd fix it if I wasn't a gazileon miles away!!!

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • what the..?
    man, I TOLD you, the beans are no problemo.
    *explodes*

Back