• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Namaste!

scmh

Soul-searcher
Years
  • Hey there ladies and gents, how are you all doing? :smile:

Aspiring story/world/content creator/writer from the Netherlands here.
    The search for a (poke)community led me to this forum, and I thought an introduction for a first-timer like me would be in order, so here we are. Hi!

Hit me up for anything related to writing (or drawing), more specifically Pokemon fan fiction or fantasy (think: ASoIaF, TES, even RuneScape). Kind of a SupCom nerd as well. I love to talk about that stuff (and much more) and am open to some brainstorming sessions if anyone's up for that. Lots of people have lots of exciting, creative ideas, and talking about them always gets the dusty Motivational Quantum Drive going. Well, for me at least.
    Looking to meet some new, like-minded souls as well. :smile:

I'll see you lot around!

P.S. If anyone's wondering about the meaning of my seemingly random name, I can't tell. It's classified. They aren't just random button presses though, I swear it by our lord and creator, Arceus. :laugh-squinted:

Years
  • Welcome to PC!

If you like to write and or draw, you should definitely check out the Create & Discover section of our forums. There you can share some of your work!

Hope to see you around!

Years
  • I wanna go to the Netherlands so much!! So many lovely sights to see. Welcome :-3 I write often enough too but mostly keep it to myself since I feel most comfortable with that atm, but it's awesome you're diving right into that and seem to plan to stay dedicated. See you around and hope you'll stick around on PC <3

Back