• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newcomer needs help finding . . .

Years
  • As the Title says. I need help finding posts, threads, and topics on the following:
    • Shiny Hunting (i.e. Soft-Resetting tips, UBs, legendaries, egg-hatching)
    • UBs Womrhole (i.e. Rings)

I am searching on this site to get a good talk or read good information about users who had shiny hunt UBs for hours, days, or weeks because I have shiny hunting Pheromosa for 1 week now and want to know if I am near encountering a shiny. I am doing this in all odds, and will shiny hunt with shiny charm after catching a shiny Pheromosa. Thanks!

Years
  • Hi and welcome here! I saw you already found where to talk about Shiny Hunting. I personally never was into shiny hunting legendary/UB Pokémon. I tried that once to get something in AS, but gave up after some time. I hope you'll be more luck that me.

So I hope you'll have fun here and happy shiny hunting.

Back