• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl] Super Contest Shows are amazing

Years
  • I am loving the Contests on Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl

I have just managed to get the Twinkling Star Ribbon with Empoleon & Staraptor on Brilliant Diamond and also with Infernape on Shining Pearl all 3 Pokemon had really poor Contest stats but it was so fun doing these Contests and winning the Ribbons for each category is really great. I am really looking forward to getting my Ribbon Masters on the previous games the Twinkling Star Ribbon when BDSP finally get Home compatibility.

Cute Master Rank is incredibly hard to win the dance is really difficult and it takes multiple attempts to pull it off.

Which of the Contests have you been able to win

Last edited:
    Years
  • Congrats!! I feel bad that I've barely done any of them, the first one I did was very short so I wasn't too motivated to try more. Collecting ribbons is definitely the fun part though, back in RSE I tried my best to get all the contest ones on a single mon and may consider doing that here. :3c

Years
  • I have the Gold Contest Memory Ribbon (all 40 Contest Ribbons) on several Pokemon that were originally obtained in Colosseum & XD: Gale of Darkness my most notable one was Ariados obtained as a Spinarak in XD: Gale of Darkness it has Signal Beam as one of its exclusive moves its has all the Contest Ribbons from Emerald, Platinum & Alpha Sapphire just waiting to get it the Twinkling Star Ribbon in Brilliant Diamond once Home becomes compatible it also has the Earth Ribbon from Mount Battle on XD: Gale of Darkness that ribbon alone is so beautiful and looks amazing when viewed in the ribbon screen.

Do try winning all the Super Contest Ribbons with one Pokemon you will find Beauty to be the easiest category and Cute the hardest category.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I need to do better on the Master Super Contest Shows, I always fall short of completing them by a small margin. But Poffin making in these games is a chore because it requires the circle bad, so I suck at them greatly. =/

Back