• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jessie's New Pokemon? - Ultimate Journeys

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • At this point, I honestly don't think she's going to catch anything. The anime is likely ending by November, and if she doesn't catch anything soon, she likely just won't.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Huh? The anime is ending for good?

They meant Pokemon Journeys I assume.

However there are those out there who are speculating that either the anime is, indeed, coming to an end for good with either Ash getting replaced by Goh (FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS GOOD... NO) or it'll be a hard reboot with all new characters including a new MC (extremely unlikely)

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2022
    Ewww NO!! Goh is greedier than every Team Rocket Grunt out there!! Jessie and James have more of a bond with their Pokemon than Goh ever will!!

Years
  • You know….. me and marimei (prob butchered that name) are still cannonicy alive….. I don't see why we couldn't show up…….. I do have a score to settle with a certaint pikachu after all……

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • They meant Pokemon Journeys I assume.

However there are those out there who are speculating that either the anime is, indeed, coming to an end for good with either Ash getting replaced by Goh (FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS GOOD... NO) or it'll be a hard reboot with all new characters including a new MC (extremely unlikely)

That's what I meant, yes, Journeys ending specifically.
    Whether the anime reboots or not, though, who knows.

Maybe Jessie will still catch something in the future, nothing is impossible.

Back