• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breaking News Pokefans and Pokelovers

Ultra Guardian DJ James

Horse Rider/Team Rocket/Plasma Member/Ultra Guardi
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 4, 2024
As of April 1, 2022, the following Pokémon series and movies will no longer be available for steaming on Netflix:

- Pokémon Indigo League (Season 1; 52 episodes)
- Pokémon Sun and Moon The Series (Seasons 1-3)
- Pokémon The Movie I Choose You!
- Pokémon The Movie: The Power of Us

Despite that due to high music licensing costs and contract expiring with Netflix having these Pokémon titles, all that's left on Netflix is the following Pokémon programs:

- Pokémon Journeys: The Series
- Pokémon Master Journeys: The Series
- Pokemon The Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back-Evolution
- Pokémon The Movie: Secrets of the Jungle

Despite that these are all Netflix originals.

Up to this points it's gonna be so disappointing that the fans and lovers are gonna miss watching Pokémon Indigo League, Pokémon Sun and Moon as well as movies 20-21 on Netflix. Despite if you went to keep watching these, they are available for viewing on Pokémon TV app, Amazon Instant Video, iTunes Store, Apple TV, as well as the DVD releases of those as well. If they decide to bring those back, I will create a blog and let you all know!

I apologize for any inconvenience or anything to offend this community with this breaking news and thank you and appreciate your support of your Pokémon anime cartoon watching time.

Years
As of April 1, 2022, the following Pokémon series and movies will no longer be available for steaming on Netflix:

- Pokémon Indigo League (Season 1; 52 episodes)
- Pokémon Sun and Moon The Series (Seasons 1-3)
- Pokémon The Movie I Choose You!
- Pokémon The Movie: The Power of Us

Despite that due to high music licensing costs and contract expiring with Netflix having these Pokémon titles, all that's left on Netflix is the following Pokémon programs:

- Pokémon Journeys: The Series
- Pokémon Master Journeys: The Series
- Pokemon The Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back-Evolution
- Pokémon The Movie: Secrets of the Jungle

Despite that these are all Netflix originals.

Up to this points it's gonna be so disappointing that the fans and lovers are gonna miss watching Pokémon Indigo League, Pokémon Sun and Moon as well as movies 20-21 on Netflix. Despite if you went to keep watching these, they are available for viewing on Pokémon TV app, Amazon Instant Video, iTunes Store, Apple TV, as well as the DVD releases of those as well. If they decide to bring those back, I will create a blog and let you all know!

I apologize for any inconvenience or anything to offend this community with this breaking news and thank you and appreciate your support of your Pokémon anime cartoon watching time.
dw its just an april fools joke

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
dw its just an april fools joke

Why would it be an April Fool's Joke? They announced on Netflix that the titles are going away. Not all companies are trying to a fast one or a joke on people on the first of April.

Anyway, that really sucks, but hopefully all of these episodes are available on the Pokemon TV app for people to view any time they want at no cost.

Back