From Brazil
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
7 posts
157 Days
I'm having trouble making the addition of one more character in the POKEMON name from 10 to 11 characters to fit the enemy's name as shown in the image below.

I changed the battle_interface.c to match the character's pokemon.

Does anyone have any idea how to make this part of another character in the pokemon's name work more smoothly?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User

Male
Montevideo (Uruguay)
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,922 posts
13.8 Years
I'm having trouble making the addition of one more character in the POKEMON name from 10 to 11 characters to fit the enemy's name as shown in the image below.

I changed the battle_interface.c to match the character's pokemon.

Does anyone have any idea how to make this part of another character in the pokemon's name work more smoothly?
I told you this in "Whack a Hack!", but you need to look into expanding the battle boxes' sprites which are located in
graphics/interface
, and possibly, you may also need to adjust their size or the position of the elements inside the battle boxes, which is likely done by the functions of the code present in the
src/battle_interface.c
file.
Did you try to look into it yet?
From Brazil
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
7 posts
157 Days
I told you this in "Whack a Hack!", but you need to look into expanding the battle boxes' sprites which are located in
graphics/interface
, and possibly, you may also need to adjust their size or the position of the elements inside the battle boxes, which is likely done by the functions of the code present in the
src/battle_interface.c
file.
Did you try to look into it yet?
I've fished and the player's pokemon had the same problem. I've already edited it, but I can't find where it does it in the oponenee pokemon, I even searched on Github for some roms in development and launched but I didn't find anything.

And yes it had to change in the
graphics/battle_interface
and
src/battle_interface.c
, i have already modified both but I have not had success on the Player side and not on the opponent's side.