• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Ignore me..... unless?

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
  • 1) How's it going?
    2) What does your name mean, and why did you chose it?
    3) What's the anime in your avatar?
    4) Why am I scared replying to this thread?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • 1) How's it going?
    2) What does your name mean, and why did you chose it?
    3) What's the anime in your avatar?
    4) Why am I scared replying to this thread?

1) just another day in the life. woke up, went to work, came home and killed time until I felt like being productive with some other stuff.

2) aeternum means forever. I chose it for two reasons - 1 being that the name of one of my favorite metal bands is aeternam but I didn't want to deal with people saying I spelled it wrong all the time with it being my username. and 2, I liked how the ae looked together when italicized.

3) Jobless reincarnation. It's not a bad show, but idk if I can recommend it.

4) It's too late. No backing out now. You've already made your mistake and now you have to live with that knowledge.

Back