• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo! I'm PopTart :-)

Years
  • Hey everyone! I'm new here to the forum, but I'm a long-time Pokémon fan since the olden days of Gen I. Which is why Gengar is still my favorite... Ahem. I haven't gotten a hold on Sun and Moon yet (because I currently don't have a DS), but I hope to sometime soon!

I'm going to be writing about a hack I'm working on that revolves around the lore of the original Red and Crystal runs of Twitch Plays Pokémon, look for it in the Launchpad section soon! :-)

Have a great day!

--PopTart

Years
  • Twitch plays Pokémon.. oh man good times. I miss that. ;A; Welcome PopTart, nice to meet you!

Hope you'll get SuMo eventually too, can definitely vouch that these are some of the best games in the series. Enjoy your time posting! If you need help with the forum you're welcome to ask. [:

Back