• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile PMDEOS(Kecleon's stats are ridiculous!!!!) Recruiting Kecleon

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
Years
  • I've just recruited a Kecleon in PMDEOS( NO AR!!!) using a Cresselia level 100 with Fast Friend IQ skill, Friend Bow, Guildmaster Rank and using Double Team 7 times so he almost can't hit me.
    Then I looked at his stats and then:

OMG!
    O_O

These are his stats:
    Level 49
    289 HP
    ATK 255
    DEF 255
    SP ATK 255
    SP DEF 255

At level 100:
    Level 100
    340 HP
    ATK 255
    DEF 255
    SP ATK 255
    SP DEF 255

BTW I recruited him at Shimmer Hill

Does anyone else recruited a Kecleon?
    And so yes, what were his stats?

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Jiminy Crickets. Someone really did favor that thing if they made its stats go out of the roof. Never have recruited it, though. But, like everyone else, I've had my arse handed to me by it. I hate when your party member accidentally picks up and item and it's too late to put it back, then the Kecleon asks if you wanna pay for it. Of course, you just so happen to not have enough money for it, so you know you're doomed from there; saying either yes or no results in death.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Daaaaaaaamn...WTF is wrong with the creators of PMD??I thought it was supposed to be a FAIR game.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • They probably wanted to make it hard for players to get away with shop lifting.

But seriously, imagine what Kecleon's stats would be like when it's at lvl100.

Years
  • Thats one way to teach kids not to steal. O.o I actuallly manged to kill one in RRT, not recruit, but manged to live, thats a challenge on it's own.(I was not even at Lvl 80.)

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
    Years
  • My Kecleon is level 100 (yay!)
    The stats:
    HP 340
    ATK 255
    DEF 255
    SP ATK 255
    SP DEF 255

Only HP raised.

Imagine if you'll give Spinda Sitrus Berry's at the Juice Bar for Kecleon :P

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • OMG o_0 .

Suck Kecleon fans ! Kecleon up and down , left and right in both PMD .

And now , we discover he has ABnormal stats ?? This is a MADNESS !

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I recruited him a while ago but I never took the time to see his stats. It took me a while to actually recruit him though.

The Red Chain

I'm bound to eventually, I faint every Kecleon I see ever since one called me a thief and massacred my team.
    I hate Nintendo's sense of humor. >_>

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2010
    0.0 wow. i just usually ignore them... good thing too. I'd get my @$$ kicked at only lvl 50...

Back