• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile PMDEOS(Kecleon's stats are ridiculous!!!!) Recruiting Kecleon

Guybrush Threepwood

Mighty Pirate
Years
  • I've never played these spinoff games, so I don't know what you're talking about

However, it sounds like this kecleaon is a real douche. I have met crooked dishonest merchants like him before

DasherPunch

Chibi Chimchar FTW
    Years
  • Actually, he isn't dishonest. He owns a shop that can appear in a dungeon. If you (accidentally) pick up one of his stuff and refuse to pay for it, he'll attack you as a shoplifter and beat you up in one hit.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
  • I just looked its stats on Lv.1 up, and I think they´re even MORE ridiculous:

HP: 1
    Attack: 1
    Defense: 1
    Sp. Attack: 1
    Sp. Defense: 1

I don´t really get what that is supposed to use...

Lati-Fan95

Years
  • What the... hell?!
    Where did you get this information?
    He'd be very... useful in lv.1 dungeons xD xD xD
    I forgot to write this? Thought I did... I'm getting old! xD I looked it up in the strategy guide, so I guess it's pretty relieable...^^ But, I'm gonna try with him the Lv.1 dungeons anyways since I think he must get a really big status boost when he reaches a new level if he wants to have 255 in everything except HP!^^

y stri

Got no theme right now.
    Years
  • When I used a Trawl Orb to shoplift, it didn't say I stole anything on the Adventure Log. Crazy Nintendo, teaching people to shoplift and get away with it by using some kind of magnet...

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
  • Damn...I'm definitely getting a Kecleon to use in Destiny Tower. I can imagine putting my move mod (Judgment is in PMD EOS! It's name is $$$ though) on it. That would be epic. When I recruited a Kecleon in RRT, it was level 90 and its stats were only in the 130's. :(

Lati-Fan95

Years
  • If it's really there how are we suppose to have that move when it's signature move of Arceus who isn't in the game xD

I think with "Move Mod" he means a cheat that can teach every move to every pokemon (you can choose what moves you in which move slot want)...^^ My bro tried to pwn Froslass easier when he changes his Totodile into Giratina with a Poke Mod but he forgot that Ice beats Dragon easily!^^

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
  • Exactly. Believe it or not, there is a decoy programmed into the game that learns Arceus' level-up moves, so Arceus may have been a thought that Nintendo had that was scrapped in the final version.

It would still be PWNED by Kecleon though. *Looks at Kecleon's stats*

Lati-Fan95

Years
  • Exactly. Believe it or not, there is a decoy programmed into the game that learns Arceus' level-up moves, so Arceus may have been a thought that Nintendo had that was scrapped in the final version.

It would still be PWNED by Kecleon though. *Looks at Kecleon's stats*

Reminds me a bit of the Oak Battle in R/B/Y or the Safari Zone in G/S/C...^^ Sad, Arceus in EoS would have been pretty epic and would make Destiny Tower rewardable (if you don't know about the space globe, btw what does it use? )...^^ I guess it's alright since Kecleon replaced it with its cheat stats (and there are more than only one, and I think these stats were planned for Arceus, but then Nintendo had a "great" idea) ...^^

BartCiao

It has always been Pokemon :)
    Years
  • But how can you compare these stats with another Pokemon's stats? I mean, what are the stats at lvl 100 of e.g. Giratina?

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    You guys must have been incredibly lucky to recruit Kecleon. The recruit rate is just awful. I use a Glaceon, a Pikachu, and a Shaymin at lv. 100 and I still can't beat it. Unless I have a Violent or Vile seed with me. Well...now I know why he's so ridiculously strong. It kind of makes me want to hurl my DS at the wall.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • At full Nasty Plot Charge, Porygon-Z can 2HKO Kecleon using a Ginseng-boosted Hyper Beam at level 80. The charging time gives Kecleon a shot at striking Z back however. Used this technique to score a load of Gold Ribbons, and take my revenge on that evil lizard.

Heh, it would have been cool if the Kecleon "thief catchers" you encountered were weilding crowbars and lead pipes.

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
    Years
  • Wuuuut?! This is ridiculous!
    Nintendo had really outdone itself xD

The post says it's a glitched game ;)
    Btw, I'm trying to get a Giratina Level 100 so I can put these stats in the main post so you all can compare giratina's stats with the ones from Kecleon.

KairiHearts

Keyblade Wielder.I'm a Boy!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    What is wrong with nintendo?
    They must think it is funny..
    I thought we weren't supposed to cheat...-_-

bmah

B.A.M.
    Years
  • I forgot to write this? Thought I did... I'm getting old! xD I looked it up in the strategy guide, so I guess it's pretty relieable...^^ But, I'm gonna try with him the Lv.1 dungeons anyways since I think he must get a really big status boost when he reaches a new level if he wants to have 255 in everything except HP!^^

Just to expand upon this further, here's what the Prima strategy guide says about Kecleon's stats. Pretty bizarre:

Lv 1:
    Hp:1/Atk:1/Def:1/Sp.Atk:1/Sp.Def:1

Lv 10:
    Hp:10/Atk:1/Def:1/Sp.Atk:1/Sp.Def:1

Lv 20:
    Hp:20/Atk:1/Def:1/Sp.Atk:1/Sp.Def:1

Lv 30:
    Hp:54/Atk:26/Def:26/Sp.Atk:26/Sp.Def:26

-ENORMOUS STATS SPIKE-

Lv 40:
    Hp:280/Atk:252/Def:252/Sp.Atk:252/Sp.Def:252

Lv 50:
    Hp:290/Atk:255/Def:255/Sp.Atk:255/Sp.Def:255

And from then on as mentioned, only HP increases, at a rate of 1HP per level up. Nothing else really:

Lv 60: Hp:300
    Lv 70: Hp:310
    Lv 80: Hp:320
    Lv 90: Hp:330
    Lv 100: Hp:340

Now you know the full range of stats for Kecleon. Warped for sure.

Back