• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Victory Road

Rakiyo

Pokemon Master
Years
Had some free time and decided to add my own little booster line in here, Ill probably add more with more free time down the line. Heres the first batch of cards from the Victory Road brand :P

001. Meganium (Burst)
Type: Grass
HP: 140
Weakness: x2 Fire
Resistance: -20 Water
Retreat Cost: 4
Poke-Power: Brave Bloom
Once during your turn (Before you attack), When you put Meganium (burst) from your hand unto your active Meganium, you may use this power; Prevent all effects of an attack,including damage or status effects, Done to Meganium during your opponent's next turn. (If Meganium is no longer your active pokemon this effect ends.)
(3 Grass) New World Creation [70]
-Remove up to three damage counters on any and all of your benched pokemon.

002. Blastoise
Type: Water
HP: 100
Weakness: x2 Lightning
(1 Water 2 Colorless) Tsunami Parade [40]
-This attack does 30 damage to all of your opponent's Benched Pokemon (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance). Discard 1 Water energy card attached to Blastoise.
(3 Water 1 Colorless) Crushing Current [50+]
-Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 50 damage plus 20 more for each water energy attached to this card. Discard all energy cards attached to this card at the end of the turn.

003.Haunter's Invite
Trainer - Supporter
- Put any pokemon from your discard pile back into your hand.

004.Delibird
HP: 60
Weakness: x2 Metal
Resistance: -20 Fighting
Retreat Cost: None
(2 Colorless) Bracing Wind [20]
Flip a coin. If heads the defending pokemon is now paralyzed, If tails this attack does nothing.

005.Butterfree
HP: 90
Retreat Cost: 1
(2 Grass) Gust Storm [40]
(3 Grass) Beautiful Wind [40]
- The Defending Pokemon must discard an attached energy card. Butterfree is unable to use this attack during the users next turn.

006.Charmander
Type: Fire
HP: 70
Weakness: x2 Water
Resistance: None
(1 Colorless) Enveloping Flame
Search your deck for a basic Fire type Energy card and attach it to This card. Shuffle your deck afterward.
(1 Fire 1 Colorless) Spitfire [30]

Rakiyo

Pokemon Master
Years
@Don: I thought that by giving them a lower hp it'd make them a bit more balance lol

007.Emolga
Type: Electric
Hp: 60
Weakness: Fighting
(1 Electric) Call for Family
-Search your deck for a basic pokemon and put it unto your bench and shuffle your deck afterward.
(1 Electric) Aerial Shock
Choose 1 of your opponent's benched pokemon. This attack does 10 damage to that pokemon. (Don't Apply weakness and resistance for that benched pokemon)

008.Oshawott
Hp: 60
Weakness: Electric
(1 Water 1 Colorless) Bubblebeam [30]
-Flip a coin. If heads, the defending pokemon is now paralyzed.

009.Soothing Music
Trainer - Item
- Remove 2 damage counters from all benched basic pokemon on the field.

010.Raichu (Burst)
Type: Electric
Hp: 150
Weakness: x2 Fighting
Poke-Body: Super Conductive Fur
- All Electric energy cards attached to this card count as 2 energy instead of one.
(4 Electric) Massive Thunder Bolt [90]
- Discard all energy cards attached to this card.

011.Purrlion
Type: Dark
Hp: 50
Weakness: x2 Fighting
Resistance: -20 Psychic
(1 Colorless) Pocketbook [10]
- You and your opponent may draw up to two cards.
(1 Dark 1 Colorless) Dark Claw [30]

012.Suicune
Hp: 120
Weakness: x2 Lighting
Retreat Cost: 3
(2 Water) Envoy of the Silent
- You may search your discard pile for up 1 supporter card and bring it back to your hand.
(2 Water 1 Colorless) Blizzard [70]
- Flip a coin. If Heads, the defending pokemon is paralyzed.

013.Hoothoot
Type: Colorless
Hp: 40
(1 Colorless) Foresight
- You may look at your opponents hand.

Years
In Butterfree's case, the attacks do a very good job of balancing themselves out on their own. For Blastoise, its first attack isn't quite so balanced, but its second attack balances itself out.

That Raichu reminds me of the HGSS Raichu and the Raichu Prime from HGSS Undaunted (the 120 HP one in that set) with its attack (the first does 100 for 2 and discarding while the second does 120 for 3 and discarding). Though those have zero and one for retreat cost respectively, and the Prime version has an ability that allows you to take Lightning Energy from your other Pokemon and move them onto that Raichu.

Rakiyo

Pokemon Master
Years
Thanks for your feedback, Butterfree had me at an impass for a while as to what damage i should make it's attacks.

Yeah I know modeled my version of raichu on those, Always been a big fan and i've been thinking of running a deck with it as one of my mains but i doubt with the current metagame that it would be any good at winning lol.

Heres another batch :D thinking about capping my Victory road booster at some where around 70.

014. Seviper
Type: Psychic
HP: 80
Weakness: x2 Psychic
Retreat: 1
Poke-Body: Shed Skin
- Remove two damage counters from this card sustained from the attacking pokemon. (Before applying weakness and resistance)
(1 Psychic 1 Colorless) Poison Fang [20]
- Flip a coin. If heads, the defending pokemon is now poisoned.

015.Combee
Hp: 40
Weakness: +10 Fire
Resistance: -20 fighting
(1 Grass) Perfect Nectar [20]
-The Defending pokemon is now asleep.

016.Vespiquen
Hp: 110
Retreat: none
(1 Grass) Queen's blessing
- You may search your deck for up to two grass type basic energy and attach it to any of your benched pokemon. Shuffled your deck afterward.
(2 Grass) Royal Decree [40]
- This attack does 10 more damage for every damage counter on your benched pokemon.

017.Salamence
HP: 140
Weakness: x2 Colorless
Retreat: 3
Poke-Power: Mark of a Predator
- Once Salamence becomes your active pokemon, the defending pokemon becomes paralyzed.
(2 Fire 1 Colorless) Flamethrower [70]
- Flip a coin. If heads, the defending pokemon is burned.
(4 Fire) Vengeful Fire [100]
- This attack does 10 more damage for each basic fire energy in the discard pile.

018.Simpler times
Trainer - Supporter
-All stage 1 and stage 2 evolution pokemon on the field are reverted to their basic forms. All damage and Energy cards remain attached to their respective pokemon.

019.Counterfeit Ball
Trainer - Item
- Flip a Coin. If heads you may search your deck for a pokemon of up to 100 hp and put it into your hand. If tails your opponent may do the same.

020.Pidgeotto
HP: 80
Resistance: -30 Fighting
(1 Colorless) Kamikaze [30]
- Place 1 damage counter on this card.
(2 Colorless) Aerial Pride [30]
- This attack does 10 more damage for each damage counter on this card.

Back