• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Akame Ga Kill leave off point? (need some help)

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
  • I'm getting close to finishing the Deadman Wonderland manga.

My idea was to read the Akame ga Kill manga next. I was hoping someone could tell me around where the anime leaves off in the manga.

I would prefer not to have to read it from the very beginning.

MangaUpdates states it leaves off at Volume 8, Chapter 38 around episode 19. Is this correct? If not, then what is correct?

If someone could give me some quick help with this, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

Years
  • I'm getting close to finishing the Deadman Wonderland manga.

My idea was to read the Akame ga Kill manga next. I was hoping someone could tell me around where the anime leaves off in the manga.

I would prefer not to have to read it from the very beginning.

MangaUpdates states it leaves off at Volume 8, Chapter 38 around episode 19. Is this correct? If not, then what is correct?

If someone could give me some quick help with this, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

It's not the type of series I typically read so I can't say with certainty, but from what I've read, the anime does deviate around that point for its own original ending. MangaUpdates is probably correct on that.

Again, I'm not really someone who'd read the type of series Akame ga Kill is, so I don't know from personal experience with the series, just from when I was watching alongside Toonami and fans of the series were saying the deviation from the manga story was bad after episode 19.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • It's not the type of series I typically read so I can't say with certainty, but from what I've read, the anime does deviate around that point for its own original ending. MangaUpdates is probably correct on that.

Again, I'm not really someone who'd read the type of series Akame ga Kill is, so I don't know from personal experience with the series, just from when I was watching alongside Toonami and fans of the series were saying the deviation from the manga story was bad after episode 19.

I see.

Anyone else have any say on this?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Sounds about right from what I remember. The manga ending is great hope you enjoy! :)

Back