• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KlipPlays Metal Slug 3 - Complete

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Hello everyone! After years of waiting, I finally have the opportunity to do a Let's Play! This is my first ever Let's Play! I've never actually recorded a Let's Play before, but I'm excited to see what I can do with this series. It's an interesting game and definitely a lot of fun. My first episode makes it clear I'm new at this, but I'm sure it'll get easier as I go on!

If you like it, let me know or if you have ideas on how to improve. :) I've already learned a bit just from editing and watching it play back (like stop sniffling and talk more about the game instead of random crap), haha.​

METAL SLUG 3 Playlist
Click the Hadoken-POW to access the playlist!​

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Okay so I'm going to give you some commentary tips. :)

- You could probably stand to explain a little bit more about the game. As someone that's never played this, I'm a little at a loss.
- Have fun doing it! Just be natural during it and don't force anything. You seem a little nervous and it's understandable, haha. Just work on getting more comfortable. :)
- A little involvement with your audience (I know it's probably small right now, but bear with me) could be good too. Ask them about their experiences with the game and tell them to leave it in the comments below. You know I don't have many viewers, but I did that kind of thing anyway and I did manage to get some replies from the 40 something subscribers I have! So it's worth a shot!

Overall I think you're doing fine. :) It's definitely more interesting to have you actually talking in this so I'm glad you didn't decide to go mute on us here. Looking forward to more and good luck to you, dear!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Thanks for the feedback, you two! And Oddball, who left feedback on the video. :)

Episode Two is here! Hopefully there's some improvement. :P I know I am still rambling a lot.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Episode Four is now live! Apparently the more I talk, the less I can play because I talk a whooole lot and die a whooole lot. :)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Bonus One is here! Turns out you gotta replay the game to get the final mission again if you quit. :P So here's our first pair of bonus areas and I hope you all enjoy!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
And here it is, folks! The finale! This is a whopper of a video at 38 minutes long, but it's a pretty wild ride from start to finish. Please enjoy!

Back