• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Can someone help me

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2021
    Im confused isn't the odd egg you get before entering golden rod in pokemon crystal isn't it supposed to be able to have into a bunch of different baby pokemon the only one I keep getting even after soft resetting almost 30 times now(27 to be exact) i keep getting only igglybuff I want pichu tell me of i am doing something wrong that I am not getting any other kind of pokemon not even a shiny igglybuff yet either

Years
  • Im confused isn't the odd egg you get before entering golden rod in pokemon crystal isn't it supposed to be able to have into a bunch of different baby pokemon the only one I keep getting even after soft resetting almost 30 times now(27 to be exact) i keep getting only igglybuff I want pichu tell me of i am doing something wrong that I am not getting any other kind of pokemon not even a shiny igglybuff yet either

Did you save after getting the egg? The Pokémon you get is determined as soon as you get it from the day care person. You'll have to save before getting the egg and if you don't like what hatches, reset to get it again and reroll the hatch.

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
    Years
  • Im confused isn't the odd egg you get before entering golden rod in pokemon crystal isn't it supposed to be able to have into a bunch of different baby pokemon the only one I keep getting even after soft resetting almost 30 times now(27 to be exact) i keep getting only igglybuff I want pichu tell me of i am doing something wrong that I am not getting any other kind of pokemon not even a shiny igglybuff yet either

Are you using save states or in-game battery saves? Because that too can effect your results. Save in-game and do what Sheep said.

Last edited:
    Back