• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Minecraft RP

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    Would you guys be interested in participating in an RP in the Minecraft world? Do you see any problems with an RP like this? I have a little bit of want I want to write in my head, but I want to get other people's opinions before I develop(or stop developing) this idea more.

Years
  • I was actually thinking about making an rp based on minecraft mods. I was thinking more along the lines of modded minecraft but in a realistic world. Which now that I think about it isn't really minecraft at all :P

But yeah, minecraft has infinite possibilities. You just need a story.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • I had the mod idea as well. It would be interesting to be able to explore Thaumcraft and Botania through an RP perspective, and maybe do something along the lines of the Science versus magic war that minecraft mods seem to constantly spark. Maybe have Technomancers trying to keep everyone happy.

#TeamMagic

Etherion

I think a Minecraft RP would be a quintessential adventure/survival RP, although its appealing too others, it's quite unoriginal...
    ...although, adding a new twist to it would be awesome

and I'm just putting it out there, Minecraft is used as a platform to make stories, this is evident of many adventure/story maps available for download, which I think would make an even more interesting RP than MC itself. But hey, I like minecraft and I wouldn't miss out on the chance of RPing it :)

Back