• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] Anyone remember this old leak?

Years
  • Hh3CSAP.jpg

(Originally from this thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=407367)

Whilst it turns out it wasn't for the 'Core' Gen 8 games which are meant to come out late 2019, it seems it was indeed a real leak - just for the Pokemon Lets Go games (Lets go Eevee to be precise - although I think that this may be a beta version).
    I am honestly still in a stupor about this. I seriously believed that this was fake. Does anyone know which part of Kanto this screenshot may be from?

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Initially, it just seemed like a rip from Sun & Moon with a few edits but once all the rumours about Eevee started to line up it became somewhat more credible. I just find it funny that they literally had this same shot in the trailer last night which thankfully looks a lot more saturated!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    I find it funny that the old thread got locked but it ended up being real lol :P

Back