• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reign of Shinies and Rareball Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihyatoeu

Sage
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Yes, in about three and a half hours right? I got the Gastly ready for you

Well I actually have some free time now if you're available :). But if not, I will definitely be here at the time we previously agreed upon.

EDIT: I'm here, and I'll be here for the next couple of hours so let me know when you come back :).

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well I actually have some free time now if you're available :). But if not, I will definitely be here at the time we previously agreed upon.

EDIT: I'm here, and I'll be here for the next couple of hours so let me know when you come back :).

I was online for a while on the time we agreed to but you weren't there, you haven't added mine fc either.. I'm sorry but I really need to sleep now, we'll discuss another time later.

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    I was online for a while on the time we agreed to but you weren't there, you haven't added mine fc either.. I'm sorry but I really need to sleep now, we'll discuss another time later.

Sorry about that, I thought you were going to let me know through the forum beforehand. I waited for you here in the PC around that time, but not in-game. Hope we can still complete the trade :(; sorry about this misunderstanding.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sorry about that, I thought you were going to let me know through the forum beforehand. I waited for you here in the PC around that time, but not in-game. Hope we can still complete the trade :(; sorry about this misunderstanding.

It's alright, I should have been clear to say I would be waiting in game. When do you have time to trade again?

matwe

Alo
    Years
  • Special Pokeball Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Friend Code: 5129-2570-6165
    IGN: MigiHigi

Pokemon: Safari Ball Cleffa
    Nature: Any
    Ability: Any
    Nickname: No

Pokemon: Safari Ball Misdreavus

Pokemon: Safari Ball Lickitung

Pokemon: Heavy Ball Onix

Pokemon: Love Ball Sentret

FT : Dream Ball w HA - Paras, Corsola, Luvdisc, Stunfisk
    Lure Ball - Shellder

Lmk :)

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    It's alright, I should have been clear to say I would be waiting in game. When do you have time to trade again?

Considering we have a 6 hour difference I'll be around 9-11 pm (your time) today. But tomorrow I'll be available most of the day to make the trade so let me know when it's most convenient for you. I already added your fc as well btw.

Years
  • Considering we have a 6 hour difference I'll be around 9-11 pm (your time) today. But tomorrow I'll be available most of the day to make the trade so let me know when it's most convenient for you. I already added your fc as well btw.

Today I'm only available for a few hours. Now and till 1PM my time. But that's nighttime for you isn't it? Maybe I have some time this evening, I don't know that yet. I'm always very busy uring the weekends.

Years
  • Friend Code: 5129-2570-6165
    IGN: MigiHigi

Pokemon: Safari Ball Cleffa

Pokemon: Safari Ball Misdreavus

Pokemon: Safari Ball Lickitung

Pokemon: Heavy Ball Onix

Pokemon: Love Ball Sentret

FT : Dream Ball w HA - Paras, Corsola, Luvdisc, Stunfisk
    Lure Ball - Shellder

Lmk :)

Sounds nice :) I'll start working on them.

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Today I'm only available for a few hours. Now and till 1PM my time. But that's nighttime for you isn't it? Maybe I have some time this evening, I don't know that yet. I'm always very busy uring the weekends.

Don't worry about it, I can wait until monday if it's not possible for you today or tomorrow.

Years
  • Don't worry about it, I can wait until monday if it's not possible for you today or tomorrow.

Someone in my village was smart enough to cut the electricity wires so I haven't had internet v.v Today I'm working till very late, but we can try to trade tomorrow around midnight for me? That's around 6 for you right?

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Someone in my village was smart enough to cut the electricity wires so I haven't had internet v.v Today I'm working till very late, but we can try to trade tomorrow around midnight for me? That's around 6 for you right?

Alright, this time I'll wait in game ;).

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022

Thanks for the trade!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Friend Code: 0061-1111-6462
    IGN: Jagold
    Pokemon: Level Ball Sentret
    Nature: any (since I dunno what's a good Nature for it atm)
    Ability: Frisk if possible.
    Nickname:

Offer: female Moonball Ralts, female Dream Ball Riolu, or a female Heavy Ball Skarmory

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2015
    Friend Code: 0705-4016-3716
    IGN: Serena
    Pokemon: Elekid
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Static

I have the Jungle Vivilion, if you want :3
    I also have a few of 5IV pokemon with egg moves to offer :)

Years
  • Friend Code: 0061-1111-6462
    IGN: Jagold
    Pokemon: Level Ball Sentret
    Nature: any (since I dunno what's a good Nature for it atm)
    Ability: Frisk if possible.
    Nickname:

Offer: female Moonball Ralts, female Dream Ball Riolu, or a female Heavy Ball Skarmory

Sorry the Sentret doesn't have her HA ability. Does it matter which of the other abilities you get?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back