• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I feel so stupid

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
Years
  • i had a accident once it was pretty funny to
    it involves a me riding my ripstick, a old man, and a truck.. here it goes

so theres this old man that lives down the street, hes a tottal grouch is mean and hatefull to everyone. me and my 4 friends were sitting on my lawn and saw him leave his house and get into his truck. my friends all laid down 5 bucks and said i could have it if i rode my ripstick behind his truck and grabbed on to the back just to see what he would do. so he started to back out and i got on my ripstick. i rode behind him while he drove down the rode a little and finnaly got a hold on the back. my friends were chearing me on. the old man had his window rolled and heard them, turned around, saw me, started cussing (extremely) and slammed the brakes. i slammed into the back of his truck and fell over. then he started driving again and while he was turning the corner he sticks his head out the window and yells 'up yours kid!'. i had had a couple of scratches and a bruise or two but ehh i got my twenty bucks. but guess whitch old mans house got toilet pappered that night 'winks'.

im always seem to be the one they trick into doing things.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
  • Ouch I almost got hurt too instead I got bruised all over my legs and some scratches and not that much blood but unlike you I walked home witch was like 5 blocks using my bike so i don't fall over and limping so i know how it feels.

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
  • i had a accident once it was pretty funny to
    it involves a me riding my ripstick, a old man, and a truck.. here it goes

so theres this old man that lives down the street, hes a tottal grouch is mean and hatefull to everyone. me and my 4 friends were sitting on my lawn and saw him leave his house and get into his truck. my friends all laid down 5 bucks and said i could have it if i rode my ripstick behind his truck and grabbed on to the back just to see what he would do. so he started to back out and i got on my ripstick. i rode behind him while he drove down the rode a little and finnaly got a hold on the back. my friends were chearing me on. the old man had his window rolled and heard them, turned around, saw me, started cussing (extremely) and slammed the brakes. i slammed into the back of his truck and fell over. then he started driving again and while he was turning the corner he sticks his head out the window and yells 'up yours kid!'. i had had a couple of scratches and a bruise or two but ehh i got my twenty bucks. but guess whitch old mans house got toilet pappered that night 'winks'.

im always seem to be the one they trick into doing things.
    I have never even tried to ride a ripstick. I get the feeling I won't be very good.

&King of Jokers: I walked my bike home the time when the chain came off. The chain came off, and I flew forwards off the bike. I slid down the street far enough to get a nasty road-burn on my left arm. Both my shoes were off my feet, and I was in the middle of the street. I just got up, put my shoes on, and then just walked the bike home.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    There was a fight scene in a school drama production and I did, and me and this boy were supposed to pretend to fight etc. but then he actually twisted my ankle & it was sprained. So I was in a lot of pain, tears just starting to come & everyone was looking at me :'(

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
  • Zenus, your story reminded me of a story that my friend told me yesterday. He is in theater at his school, and he was in the play this year. When his friend was supposed to say something while standing above his "dead" body... he t-bagged him right on stage. Haha.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Would falling from a tree be considering as crashing and falling to the grown so if so here my story I'm going to keep it short

From 3rd-5th grade, during the summers I would always brake my arm. During my 3rd grade year of summer I climbed a tree, fell out of it and broke my arm, 4th grade (I forgot how I broke it), 5th grade, I climbed the same tree which broke my arm 2 years ago, I climbed fell out and broke it again

:t354:TG

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • My friend was roller skating when he messed up some jump and brokes his ankle but he stood straight up and just collapsed....then the pain hit him.

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
  • OK... I wouldn't really call this a crash but... One day when I was riding my bike, I was going too fast down a hill, so I braked. But because of me always being a fail, I braked with my front brake only and flipped over the handle bars. I then a huge chunk of flesh fell off my leg from the handle bars, then the bike ran over me >_<

Back