• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Compiling Multiple Upgrades Simultaneously

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2021
    Allo, sorry if this is redundant.

Not able to find a definitive answer on -

if i want to compile Dizzy's emerald engine upgrade as well as pokemon expansion how do i do so.

I have compiled an Emerald rom but if I want to make these engine upgrades how do I go about that? Do i move all contents to the pokeemerald folder and replace existing then compile again? Or is there another way?

Any help appreciated! Thanks!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Allo, sorry if this is redundant.

Not able to find a definitive answer on -

if i want to compile Dizzy's emerald engine upgrade as well as pokemon expansion how do i do so.

I have compiled an Emerald rom but if I want to make these engine upgrades how do I go about that? Do i move all contents to the pokeemerald folder and replace existing then compile again? Or is there another way?

Any help appreciated! Thanks!
    There is a tutorial you can follow in the Decomp & Disassembly Tutorials and Resources Section.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=432321

You start by cloning the repository indicated there, jumping to the battle_engine branch and then pulling the item_expansion and/or the pokemon_expansion.

Back