• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Glorious Tiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reck

?????
Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Reck's Tile Expo::.

Background::.

A few years ago I decided to pick up tileset making because, at the time, tile artists were few and thin. Over time I have become more experienced with the art of this craft, and believe myself to be a rather good tile artist, and would love for people to use and appreciate my work. For this reason, I have decided to make my tiles available for public use on several conditions... One, Proper credit is given to me for their use... Two, you let me know that you are using them so I can take a look at your project every now and then.

The Tiles::.
    20f9c2c.png

Notes::.
    -These tiles are not formatted to any specific game making program!

-CREDIT IS REQUIRED FOR USE!

-I will add tiles periodically. If you want a certain tile, don't hesitate to ask!

-I have other older tiles, but I will not add them here unless I revamp them!

-If you guys could be kind enough to leave a comment on my work it would be greatly appreciated!

-I will update once every three days, OR once I get a comment in this thread IF I have some new tiles!

Older Tiles::.

2rxejd0.jpg

Mirror Thread::.
    Click

History::.
    I just wanted to give you all an idea of how far I've come with tile making. So here is a link to my first tile showcase which, I might add, showcased some of the worst tiles fathomable. I just want to show this to everyone so people can realize that they can eventually become good at something if they are persistent with it.

Last edited:

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Those are actually pretty good. Thought they would be horrible because of the topic title

Well thanks, and I didn't really know what to call it. I'll probably think of something eventually and have a mod change it.

On a side note, I added a few older tiles with a few modifications, and I redid the pokemart. Comments?

Last edited:

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    The poke center looks outstanding!
    And its good to see that u are back again =D

Thanks, man! And, it is good to be back.

I just updated the first post! Here's some of the new stuff thats in it.
    fedl03.png

Comments would be fantastic!

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Just to inform everyone, I have decided to ask for this thread to be closed due to the inactivity of it. I have updated the first post here, and would like to remind everyone that they can continue to view my work in this thread >>> Clicky

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back