• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Synchro Awakening (M) [OOC/SU]

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    O_O Hey Nakuzami! Think you can direct me to where you got that DS Emulator?

Uh uh uh!!!! Guys, not here! That's against the rules, I'm very much sure! I got banned for it back in the day. XD do it amongst yourselves, guys!!!

In other news, I gotta get sammy out of class and to the cafeteria to socialize! I can totally see him and wes being good pals.

Edit; KUDAMON! He digivolves into one of the coolest digimon; reppamon!

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Guys, keep on topic. XD Geezum I really need to graduate. XD Anyway, Roswell, it's not obvious on the bad pixely screen XD but you can go ahead and post that. ^^ Also, no worries garnet. Skymin, (can I call you Skymon -shot-? interaction is very much a good idea! XD I think soon the plot will kick off lol

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    That might help Haru out; it looks like he's looking for a good reason to leave already, and a new person might make him leave abruptly. XD

Though, I do wish the plot would move along some so that the Digimon could be introduced. I really want Luna out and about... that will be fun (at least for me, I guess I shouldn't assume for other people, too).

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Okay guys, forgot to mention this earlier, but I'm gonna let Garnet post (and Roswell and Naku) then the plot post will go up and things shall get real lol. So just in case: I am actually going to ask for no more posts from you guys. Also, Hunterzero's reservation has been dropped, leaving a spot open for Bec Noir. *goes to bother that user* XD

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • maybe instead of a classroom, the digimon could attack the cafeteria!

Who ever said that everybody would have the same lunch period?
    Well, if Fuyu says so, then our master commands it ;3

I'm still unsure of a name for Hawkmon. I have yet to see one in Digimon World DS(though, I'm not far in it, at all, so...)

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    XD It's not exclusive but if you guys want to do that then it's perfectly all right to keep posting. Just beware, the plot post could come up at any time then. :D Have fun posting in suspense. XD

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Uh uh uh!!!! Guys, not here! That's against the rules, I'm very much sure! I got banned for it back in the day. XD do it amongst yourselves, guys!!!

In other news, I gotta get sammy out of class and to the cafeteria to socialize! I can totally see him and wes being good pals.

Oh! Thanks for that Skymin.

I'm sure Wes and Sammy will be hanging out a lot. XD Anyways, I won't be posting again until Miss Doronjo posts. :3 Plus I'm logging off of here for the day in about forty minutes. So... yeah.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    When i went to the shops yesterday, they didn't have any digimon games at all! So, i'm emulating it at the moment. but, since i work at eb, as soon as one is traded in, i'm totally buying it!

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016

Yep Kudamon is straight raw, Reppamon straight RAW, then chirinamon is pretty cool. And then Sleipmon..... is well... Sleipmon is just Sleipmon.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years

• XD...One of the reasons why I think the best season is the first~:3 The digivolutions are phenomenal~!

With Tamers a close second!

anyway, before I get off topic here!

I'm writing my post now~ :3

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Yeah season 1 was he best IMO, season 2 was a very close second, Tamers actually is probably tied with S1, Frontier is bad, Savers is pretty good. Xros Wars I haven't watched yet.

Would my character need to run into people the way that most others did? Because everything's already happened I guess.

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • XD...One of the reasons why I think the best season is the first~:3 The digivolutions are phenomenal~!

With Tamers a close second!

anyway, before I get off topic here!

I'm writing my post now~ :3

Wow does that bring back some good memories! XD

That up there though? That's just amazing! XD

Anyways, I have a question about our Digimon digivolving (Yes, forget shinka and evolving. I'm going with digivolve! XD). I know you've (Fuyu) said that we can choose our own digivolution line, but are there some Digimon our Digimon can't become? A good example would be Qinglongmon aka Azulongmon, one of the Four Holy Beasts and one of the Four Great Dragons. Would, say, any of our Digimon be able to become that?

The reason why I ask is that I have a Mega digivolution in mind for Armadimon, and it is a... well, special Digimon.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    No Digimon Sovereign, Four Holy Beasts (technically five but whatever) or the like. Otherwise, anything goes.

And now, for anyone who's interested, things have just gotten real on the RP. I'll add something to it shortly. ^^

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • I would post, but like I said before, I want to wait for Miss Doronjo to post. :3

And thanks for answering my questions. XD And just to let everyone know, I will probably not be on tomorrow, Saturday, or Sunday. Family stuff and whatnot that I gotta do. I WILL be on Monday though. :D

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    No Digimon Sovereign, Four Holy Beasts (technically five but whatever) or the like. Otherwise, anything goes.

And now, for anyone who's interested, things have just gotten real on the RP. I'll add something to it shortly. ^^

Now can they Digivolve into Holy Knight Digimon?

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Yes, those qualify. XD Holy Knights are awesome.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    SLEIPMON FTW!! And are we all supposed to be in X's English Class? Btw Trademark leader goggles noice.

Back