• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Synchro Awakening (M) [OOC/SU]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I figured someone would like that XD And no you're in diferent grades and everywhere is being attacked. I'm just showing off how nuts X is.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I figured someone would like that XD And no you're in diferent grades and everywhere is being attacked. I'm just showing off how nuts X is.

Agh, could we just pretend X is slow/Sam and him are in the same grade/Sam is advanced/Or something? They are only a year(perhaps a few months) apart. Plus, I already psoted X3

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    XD That's fine XD because X is slow. You saw he was asleep in class. XD Sam probably is advanced compared to him. THough he is an unusual gogglehead XD

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Would you mind linking to the posts that the SU's are in? because they're spread out pretty well.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Would you mind linking to the posts that the SU's are in? because they're spread out pretty well.

Yes, that does help on many levels.

@Fuyu - Good. We've established that X is slow. Time for some Digimon! :3
    ...One a side note: Haven't seen a freaking Poromon/Hawkmon in my game yet... *sob* ;~;

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Hey, it happens Nakuzami. Cheer up. :3

ANYWAYS, started Digimon World last night. I gots a Greymon now. :3 This game is a lot easier than I remember.

So, X ish slow. :) ... Wes wants a pair of goggles. XD

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Awesome Game. Anyway... Naku I've seen those in game. *has a copy* but I dunno. Garnet I'll get on that shortly, when I get back from leaving again

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Kathy, Haru, and Wes are in the halls close to the cafeteria, along with Sammy (Skymin's character). Not sure about the others.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Wes and Kathy don't have to follow Haru to the gym; they can get caught up by something on the way or right there on the spot if you wish. I'm having Haru run into Hiroshi so the two can bicker as they fend off some aggressive digimon ;p

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    I'm going to post today but I'll be gone for like, a day and a half starting tomorrow (Saturday) where I am.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    I'm pretty sure there is one. Because HunterZero dissapeared and Legendarian Mistress left.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    There is an opening Bec. ^^ Just make your SU so i can read it. :D And hurry, the plot is starting to pick up XD

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Posted, cliffhanger. Also getting really excited to start the REAL PLOT.

EDIT: Zach needs someone to react with.

Last edited:
    Back