• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charizard evolutions prerelease packs - to sell as sealed or open and PSA grade?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 8, 2019
Hi guys,

I've got a couple of sealed Charizard XY Evolutions prerelease packs and I'm planning on selling them. My question is whether I should sell the sealed packs as they are or open them up and get the Charizards PSA graded first and then sell.

Any thoughts on what's best for value?

Thanks for any help!

Years
Hi guys,

I've got a couple of sealed Charizard XY Evolutions prerelease packs and I'm planning on selling them. My question is whether I should sell the sealed packs as they are or open them up and get the Charizards PSA graded first and then sell.

Any thoughts on what's best for value?

Thanks for any help!

So, question: have you already opened the sealed Build and Battle box it came in?

Last one of those sealed sold on ebay for $109 (massive overpay IMO).

The sealed plastic wrap battle pack section sold for $28, and it was one *with* the Charizard in it.

The Charizard on its own has a TCGPlayer market price of $55, and has sold for anywhere between $35 and $100 on eBay.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 8, 2019
Thanks for your reply donavannj! I think I'll open them and get PSA graded now. Should get high grades which will add value.

Back