• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Gold] Pokémon Aurum

Years
If I can make it happen, then yes. But until I figure out how to do it, no.

Graphics are now being redone! here is a test shot:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2010
Don Patch said:
Pokémon True Gold

Hack of
Pokémon Gold Version

Info
Well, this is my entry into the forray of ROM hacking. This hack is going to be mostly a map overhaul. I am inserting the original maps that were supposed to be in the game. I am doing this to bring out the true essence of Gold. Plus, It is too similar to Silver. Also, instead of Team Rocket, there is Tam Lancer.

I like what i see, but how do you know what the original maps looked like? and I like to know to know what i missed and what im going to get when your hack comes out

Years
All of the original maps are on the ROM. That is how I know what They are going to look like. I might change the ratio of Shiny Pokémon to rgeular Pokémon.

Years
Does that also mean that those restaraunts in olivine and Fusha and Clairs Parents house will also be their.

Years
Thanks for the comments. Empires228, they might be. I have not decided yet.

Anyway, I did some more GFX renovations. I know there are glitches.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
*Uses magic stick and changes thread's name.* Good luck with your hack sweetie. =3 If ya need help, ya know how to holla! X3 XD

Years
Thanks a lot Jeremy!

Anyhoo, I am changing the name of my hack to Pokémon Aurum. I am changing it because aurum is the true name for gold. (Latin! Yee-haw!)

Back