• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [über 12/06] mitic island

Status
Not open for further replies.

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
Years
  • Umm... I dont know if this only happens 2 me, but the beta only gives a white screen with me. how can i fix it?

Ah! I found out how to work it!

To open the file, you must first have a good copy.

So you need MITIC ISLAND (I used the 2.0 available on the website, you are free to choose)

And then go to VisualBoyAdvance, go to Options, and press REAL TIME CLOCK as well as Option-Emulator-Save Type-Flash 128k.

Thanks for abed for helping, and making me try it and get it right!

Now, let's see here...

EDIT: I got the patch up! I don't technically have it on a server, so you'll have to use this, but in the meanwhile, enjoy this!

The Download Link You need Pokemon Emerald USA.gba (Pokemon Emerald USA) to patch.

Tell if you want me to take this down. I don't mind, if you think it's bad against alexmad. Just a precaution~

Hope that works for you.

Anyways, if you do something very very strange, you can access somewhere no one looked yet~

I'll post screenshots, but basically you have to go all the way to the right, and cross the trees (it's very very glitchy) and then you can access a new cave :D

Details as I post screenshots~

EDIT: Glitchy glitchy~

[über 12/06] mitic island

and now, the pictures~

Go to the right of the statue, and go up from here.
    Keep going up. The trees are broken.
    Same as no. 2
    Same as no. 2
    Same as no. 2
    Now you'll be in a crossway. Pick up or left.

Now, if you go up, you'll see some strange pictures, so keep going up, and to the left. Once you do that, you can see some of the past stuff. If you went left, you can access some of the other stuff, like a cave, for example, but it won't be in the past.

The trainer up above me is a Fisherman, equipped with a Magikarp (so far that I know. It's level 5.) He also has a Tentacool, Lv. 10. I don't know the rest of his Pokemon, so go experiment on that yourself.

If you picked the left path, it will lead you to here:

If you talk to a girl outside of the house (the girl inside is just the same as Pokemon Emerald; ignore her) she will transport you here:

That's all for today, guys~

EDIT2: Train up your Pokemon, because Articuno is at the last part. IT is at Level 25. Heads up~! And this post makes the 100th post in this thread! Isn't it cool~

Last edited:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Aaand the month of stickiedness is up. :x
    Hope you enjoyed it.

Good luck with your hack, and keep up the great work.

~unstuck~

Shadez

-
    Years
  • this hack is one of the greatest i have seen so far on pc

just one thing in the trailer why would anyone catch a lucario with a masterball

i just started on the beta but i like it already

no spanish translation because i dont even speak english fully

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Hmmmm hows this going so far? Looks really good. Hopefully there will be an english version.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back