• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [über 12/06] mitic island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    *Pops out of cake.* X3

Well sweetie, since I personally like this hack, it's time to give ya something. =3

[über 12/06] mitic island

Toda! x3

This spiffy Award will get your Hack's thread stickied for a month and it also earned your Hack a spot in the Hall of Fame.

Congrats sweetie, you deserve this hack for all the hard work and effort you put in this hackie. ^^

Years
    This HACK IS AWESOME!!!! If this hack isnt the 12/06 UBER or hack of the year, I WILL GO KRAZY AND SPAM the 1 that beats this hack... Oh, also, Nice work with the tiles, and well, who said he couldnt copy the hyperbolic chamber with a simple tool known as Paint!!!!!!! And mate, it is an ADVANCE GAME!!!
    Oh, I like the way the past differs with the present and also the future. Oh, also, dont worry about people saying bad stuff about your Hack, i mean, NO ONE has the right to make you feel bad, and the majority of us want to try even the first three minutes of your hack and from what we can see, it will be worth it!!!

Through freetranslation.com:
    ¡Este IMPRESIONANTE! !!! Si este isnt de tajo el 12/06 UBER o tajo del año, yo me VOLVERE LOCO Y ENVIARE SPAM el 1 que golpea este tajo... ¡Ah, también, el trabajo de Niza con los mosaicos, y bien, que dijo que él couldnt copia la cámara hiperbólica con un instrumento sencillo conocido como Pintura! !!!!!! ¡Y el compañero, es un JUEGO ANTICIPADO!!! Ah, quiero la manera que el pasado difiere con el presente y también el futuro. ¡Ah, también, la preocupación puesta acerca de personas que dice el material malo acerca de su Tajo, yo significo, NADIE tiene el derecho de hacerle se siente mal, y la mayoría de nosotros quiere tratar aún los primeros tres minutos de su tajo y de lo que podemos ver, lo valdremos!!!

*Pops out of cake.* X3

Well sweetie, since I personally like this hack, it's time to give ya something. =3

[über 12/06] mitic island

Toda! x3

This spiffy Award will get your Hack's thread stickied for a month and it also earned your Hack a spot in the Hall of Fame.

Congrats sweetie, you deserve this hack for all the hard work and effort you put in this hackie. ^^
    Yeah! My Cheering worked!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    ROTFLOL Nice NekoBoi! :P But alexmad, you earned it - congratulations to you! (After all, your graphics and idea of time-travelling are the most stunning! :D )

Well, alexmad, I hope you complete this hack and at least give us a smple of it! Good luck! ;)

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2013
    T_T tnx friends, i think you don't remember me in this forum, things like that makes me happy and support me to go ahead... the beta is for this month, maybe... it's short but fun

T_T gracias amigos y yo que pensaba que no me tomavan en cuenta en este foro cosas como estas me animan mas a seguir adelante...
    el hack esta estimado para este mes.. un beta corto pero entretenido

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Wow, Alex, great job, the Uber Award is one of the bests things that you won! Congrats!

Gran trabajo alex, el premio super es una de las mejores cosas que podrias haber ganado. Felicidades

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    You're welcome Alex! And I don't think we will forget you :D All this Spanish conversation - I can't understand! Well, Mitic Island will ikely come out in Spanish, but I hope someone can translate it into English...that means if their would be an English version it would come out later...but I can wait! ;)

zak

xpert trainer
    Years

T_T tnx friends, i think you don't remember me in this forum, things like that makes me happy and support me to go ahead... the beta is for this month, maybe... it's short but fun

T_T gracias amigos y yo que pensaba que no me tomavan en cuenta en este foro cosas como estas me animan mas a seguir adelante...
    el hack esta estimado para este mes.. un beta corto pero entretenido

I couldnt forget this hack if i tried , the tile editing n stuf is so unbelievably great! , cant wait for the beta good luk n keep it up alex,

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Cool! Congrats alexmad! I knew you would get an award. You sure do deserve it. Go Mitic Island, this hack looks awesome, past, present, and future.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Buen trabajo Bro!
    Nice, alex, as I already told ya, keep going! (I know you will, anyway). I wonder what kind of surprises you'll allow us to see in the Beta...

By the way, JerJer, you could've asked someone to make a new Award, because it says "11/06" (not like I'm not feeling like sharing, specially with alex, but... :D)

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2010
    this hack looks totally AWESOME!!. i hope the beta will come out soon and in English (or at least someone could translate it). Good luck Alex!

spanish:
    ¡¡este hack parece totalmente IMPRESIONANTE!! espero que la voluntad beta venga fuera de pronto y en inglés (o por lo menos alguien que podría traducirlo). ¡Buena suerte Alex!

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    A mi no me parece que los graficos que estas usando los creadores te han dado permision, yo los conozco y les preguntare.

Si si tienes permision lo siento por haber molestado.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#

To me it doesnt seem like the graphics which you are using the creators have really given you permission. I know them so I will ask them.

If you do have permission sorry for bothering.

Last edited:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Kyledove, this is a forum with English as the primary language.
    Please, either post in English, or add a translation to your post when talking in another language, so other users are able to understand you as well.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
    Remy doesn't give permission to use his tiles. And you didn't even credit Cuddles for the mirage castle. So basically, I'm inclined to believe you TOOK them, and then claimed we gave you credit as not to arouse suspicion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back