• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon HeartGold Save File Help

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2018
    Hi PokeCommunity!

Sorry if this isn't the best subforum to ask for a savegame file. I searched around and found a "savegame exchange" thread that was almost a decade old in the Rom Hacks section, but I didn't think it fit the Rom Hack description.

tl;dr Messed up my savestates and would appreciate it if someone had a savefile right after defeating Jasmine (6th gym leader). Preferably the trainer should be female, but I don't mind if the trainer is male. Name if female is Candy (my name :) ). Thank you very much!

So, I've put in about 15 hours into HeartGold and I've really enjoyed it! I own a DS and a copy of HeartGold, but I prefer to emulate it for better framerate and higher resolution.

I unfortunately messed up my savestates and ended up locking myself to a point of the game almost 10 hours prior. Heartgold is a lot of fun, but even I don't have the patience to replay 10 hours, waiting for my Togepi to finally evolve.

I can hack in my pokemon and use a savegame editor, so the only thing I need is just a savefile after defeating Jasmine or close to that area.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hey there, chatted to one of the staff of rom hacking & they said there's not really a thread for this anywhere there so it's fine here (I moved it from Pokemon Gaming Central). Good luck though and welcome to the community! Let me know if you need any help :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2018
    Hey there, chatted to one of the staff of rom hacking & they said there's not really a thread for this anywhere there so it's fine here (I moved it from Pokemon Gaming Central). Good luck though and welcome to the community! Let me know if you need any help :)

Thank you very much!

Ultra Sun

Yes this is PC user Sun lol
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2022
    Temme your team, might be able to give ya a save file on Saturday night or Sunday morning of my time zone. (:

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2018
    Temme your team, might be able to give ya a save file on Saturday night or Sunday morning of my time zone. (:
    I was planning on just using a savegame editor to edit my pokemon in (I've got the .pkm files for all of them and I just need to scale their levels up).

But if you need it, my team was Feraligator, Dratini, Togetic, Onix, Haunter, and Ampharos.

Thanks so much!

Levels are Onix: 33
    Ampharos: 32
    Dratini: 29
    Feraligatr: 35
    Haunter: 30
    Togetic: 29

Last edited:

Ultra Sun

Yes this is PC user Sun lol
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2022
    I was planning on just using a savegame editor to edit my pokemon in (I've got the .pkm files for all of them and I just need to scale their levels up).

But if you need it, my team was Feraligator, Dratini, Togetic, Onix, Haunter, and Ampharos.

Thanks so much!

Levels are Onix: 33
    Ampharos: 32
    Dratini: 29
    Feraligatr: 35
    Haunter: 30
    Togetic: 29
    on the way, will PM you the .sav when I'm done!

Back