• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BUSCO EQUIPO DE TRABAJO PARA HACER HACK ROM // LOOKING FOR WORK TEAM TO MAKE HACK ROM

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2020
    Hola, estoy buscando un grupo de trabajo para hacer el hack rom que tengo pensado, de preferencia que hablen español (aun que si no lo hablan tampoco importa mucho.) y tengan discord.
    Necesito personas con mucha imaginación y que quieran hacer algo nuevo.
    Scripter, Spriter, Mapper, no importa lo que seas, te necesito en mi equipo.
    Si quieren darse una idea de lo que tengo pensando, contactenme...

Hello, I am looking for a working group to do the hack rom that I have planned, preferably that they speak Spanish (even if they do not speak it does not matter much.) And have discord.
    I need people with a lot of imagination and who want to do something new.
    Scripter, Spriter, Mapper, no matter what you are, I need you on my team.
    If you want to get an idea of ​​what I have in mind, contact me...

I regret my lousy English

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2020
    Déjame ver que tienes pensado... Mas que otra cosa puedo ayudar con conceptos, ideas y sobre todo la historia.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    <Snipped>

Hi DrFaller, welcome to Pokecommunity!
    I moved your post here, to the Launchpad, as this is the Recruitment forum for ROM Hacks, and as your post and title say, you're working on one!

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2023
    I think you'll be more comfortable with a Spanish Rom Hacking Community like Whack-a-Hack

Back