• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music What are your favorite indie artist albums of 2020?

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    i don't have a favorite indie artist album but i like listening to Red Vox.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I'm loving Tame Impala's The Slow Rush! Lost in Yesterday is my favourite track! It's such a fabulous song!

What are your favorite indie artist albums of 2020?

I also am enjoying Walk Like We Do by The Big Moon as well as Sanctuary by Gengahr!

Not an album but Wounded/Surrounded by Kid Bloom is an incredible single! Daydream by The Aces, Body Language by ELIO, makeup drawer by Isaac Dunbar, and End Summer by Goth Babe are all excellent as well and I highly recommend!

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2020
    Just discovered Elay Arson - their latest album Dusk Incarnate is amazing and fits the thread (it's 2020).

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    New album hyoe. if this releases this year it could b my favorite album of 2020
    Spoiler:

Back