• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pricing] Found these in my basement, and would appreciate the help from someone way more experienced.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2022
    Hello everyone,

I am a first time poster.

I used to buy and play with Pokemon cards as a kid but have since then left all those that remained in my basement.

All cards are in excellent condition. The ones with the most wear and tear are "Mewtwo" and "Tignon".

Unfortunately, most of them are in French except Forretress, Entei and Mew on the backside.

Could anyone help me with an estimate on the worth of the whole set, and if it would be better to sell some cards individually ?

Thanks y'all !

Attachments

• Holos (2).JPG
      Holos (2).JPG
      1.6 MB · Views: 7
    • Holos.JPG
      Holos.JPG
      1.5 MB · Views: 7

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Southen Islands Mew is my favorite Pokémon card! <3

Forretress has been averaging about $10, Entei about $5, and Mew about $50 on eBay, ungraded.

I can't help much with the French cards since they're not listed as much as their English counterparts. If you can understand French, I suggest checking the recently sold listings on the French eBay to get an idea for those.

Back