• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Read my fics at Fanfiction Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

withheld

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 9, 2018
I haven't written any pokemon fic so far, but i have touched many
franchises. You'll most likely find a story of your taste among my
works...

[redacted]

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I haven't written any pokemon fic so far, but i have touched many
franchises. You'll most likely find a story of your taste among my
works...

[redacted]
Hello! As stated in the Fanfiction & Writing rules, you should put your story as text in posts on these forums and not link to other sites.

Post on the Forum:
Your story must be present on this site. No linking to another site as this could technically count as advertising. This also goes against the "First post must include some of your story" rule. People mostly prefer to read stories that are here anyways, so posting the story here is really in your best interest.

Please keep that in mind, and feel free to create a thread in Fan Fiction & Writing and show us some of your stories there, even if it's not Pokémon! You can use the Other Fanfic or Other Original for non-pokémon works, depending on what suits it best. Good luck!

P.S. You are allowed to put links to other sites in your signature! Just not in posts, as that counts as spam and makes threads go off-topic. https://www.pokecommunity.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back