• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breaking Out (From Laziness)

string555

Banned
Years
  • So I'm sure that most, if not all of us, have dealt with times where we should be doing something productive, but for whatever reason we choose to be lazy about things instead. So if you've dealt with that a lot, what can you do to break free from those lazy moments, PC?

User19sq

A) There's a pay-out, or

B) Something has the potential to entertain me.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • So I may have found the solution, sorry if this is TMI, so I'll put it into a spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2018
    So I may have found the solution, sorry if this is TMI, so I'll put it into a spoiler:
    Spoiler:

That activity has the absolute opposite effect on me. Puts me right to sleep.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • That activity has the absolute opposite effect on me. Puts me right to sleep.

Lol, I was foolish to think that it wasn't just some fluke, it didn't work out the same way at other times. I realized it's much better to do things in the opposite order instead anyway, basically to reward myself for doing something productive. XD

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • I find that when I start the task, I'll complete it. Try forcing yourself to at least start doing the task and see if you are a completionist or not.

Works for me and dirty dishes and cooking. Once I start I will finish.

Back