• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen POKEMON ORAS PLAYTHROUGH

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Alright, so I'm going to get the third badge probably tonight since it doesn't seem like any one is really available for battle tonight. However if anyone I haven't fought for either the first or second time, I'm still free to battle for the whole night.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    I wouldn't mind if we battle right before we move on to the fourth badge, rather than right after the third badge.

Personally I've been beating all the gyms (not the leader) before we battle as an attempt to cut down the grind. So I am ready to fight Watson any second. Also, since the level cap isn't changing, there isn't much point to battling again. What I meant to say was: should we just wait to battle until after we beat the Lavaridge Gym?

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
  • Sorry guys I was out all day!! I'll be available to battle for the next 8 hours if we haven't battled yet! I think I've battled living arrow, mister coffee and Jagold?

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Well played Green! That was some intense switching going on there haha.

Score:
    Wins: 4
    Losses: 5

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Question for you guys: are we battling again after beating the Mauville Gym? Or should we wait until after we beat Flannery in Lavaridge?

If we battle after the Mauvile Gym then the deadline should probably only be Sunday to allow people time to battle each other (the only "advantage" to battling right now since the level caps aren't changing is the ability to change your party).
    If we battle after the Lavaridge Gym I would like to set a deadline of next Thursday (July 7th).

Thoughts?

Swithdas

Years
  • I thought we'd be battling again before we battle Flannery at level 30 which is the new cap up to her gym, isn't it?...

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    No, technically we are still battling for the 2nd badge. We battle after each badge.

Quote from level cap list:
    Stone Badge (Roxanne): up to level 15
    Knuckle Badge (Brawly): up to level 25
    Dynamo Badge (Wattson): up to level 25
    Heat Badge (Flannery): up to level 30
    Balance Badge (Norman): up to level 35
    Feather Badge (Winona): up to level 40
    Mind Badge (Liza and Tate): up to level 45
    Rain Badge (Wallace): up to level 50
    Elite Four: up to level 60

We are battling after the gym, not before it.

Swithdas

Years
  • No, technically we are still battling for the 2nd badge. We battle after each badge.

Quote from level cap list:
    Stone Badge (Roxanne): up to level 15
    Knuckle Badge (Brawly): up to level 25
    Dynamo Badge (Wattson): up to level 25
    Heat Badge (Flannery): up to level 30
    Balance Badge (Norman): up to level 35
    Feather Badge (Winona): up to level 40
    Mind Badge (Liza and Tate): up to level 45
    Rain Badge (Wallace): up to level 50
    Elite Four: up to level 60

We are battling after the gym, not before it.

Yep you got me, Its almost 3am so cut me a bit of slack ;)

Swithdas

Years
  • Haha no worries, I just woke up after being up until 4am :P So what are your thoughts on skipping on and fighting after Flannery?

I'll fight whenever anyone wants too haha, normally if I was playing through solo I'd already be done so I'm having fun enjoying the slower pace :) so yeah whatever everyone agrees on is cool for me! :)

Back