• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen POKEMON ORAS PLAYTHROUGH

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
    Years
    What's that supposed to mean! D:

I looked at your Pokemon, then I looked at my Pokemon and laughed out loud at how badly I was going to lose. Not that your Pokemon were cheap or anything like that, you just had the type advantage :p and you know how to use your Pokemon! Good battle.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Oh don't worry. I was feeling the pain last round as evidenced by my 5 losses. My Alakazam is what is winning me these fights though haha. Nearly swept Living Arrow with him and then more or less the same against you. Thanking my lucky stars that I got him and was able to teach him Charge Beam.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Well now I'm really sad that we can't do contests online, I was seriously looking forward to that!
    You know what contests made me realize? Finally there's something for me to use Legendary pokemon for! I hate battling with Legendary pokemon because they're all so obviously OP. However, in contests, powerful moves and stats don't really help all that well. It's like an active way to play with Legendary pokemon that feels like a more equalized playing field.

So that's why my star pokemon for contests is my event Manaphy competeing for (obviously) Cute competitions. I already invested enough pokeblocks to max out her Cute stat, and her Cute movepool is so far pretty useful for multiple Cute contest situations. :D

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    These battles are so close between everyone at the moment! GG Greenie - ya got me good! If only my Quick Claw had popped in that last move... Dang!!! I'm pretty a scared of your Breloom!!!

Wins 4
    Losses 3

Last edited:

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
    These battles are so close between everyone at the moment! GG Greenie - ya got me good! If only my Quick Claw had popped in that last move... Dang!!! I'm pretty a scared of your Breloom!!!

Wins 4
    Losses 3

Man GG! Your Alakazam wow that thing is a beast! Clutch thief on my Swellow tho ;)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    If your Pokemon are up to the level cap of 25, I'm ready to battle now? :)

Hey. Can we battle in a format wherein our 'mons will be level 25? Mine aren't 25 yet but I wanna battle before I head to sleep. :3

Back