• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pricing] Old Cards

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2021
    Hi guys. New to the forum. I have some old base edition cards including first editions/fossil and jungle expansions and Japanese cards from the late 90s in fantastic condition.

I am looking to find somewhere to take these to get an approximate value to see if they are worth sending for grading. Location East Anglia

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Can't help much myself as I'm just a casual collector, but it depends on what cards you have. Generally, with the exception of some misprints, holos are really the only cards of value and English cards tend to be more valuable than the Japanese versions.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Pictures please!

And if you want, you can checkout the resource section in the rules thread for places that grade cards like PSA and Beckett.

Back