• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucid

O
    M
    F
    G
    YES! I could probably I need to get the mono one for my friend XDD

Paige: But he did cause their phones to act all crazy...*shrugs* I dunno! @.@
    I'd kill to have the manga. ;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Shikon no Tama said:
    Isn't MSN always being stupid no matter what? o_o
    I'd take AIM just 'cause all my friends are on it.

Where the hell is Ty?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Least I wouldn't have to deal with you asking me pedophilic questions about my sister when I'm using AIM.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • JACK! Click my siggy button to pick up your FREE GIFT for being poster #225!

All product names, logos, and service marks displayed on the ***Chibi-chan fanclub*** that are identified by ? or ? or appearing in type form different from that of the surrounding text (collectively, the "Trademarks") are registered or unregistered trademarks owned by or licensed to Allergan or our affiliates, unless otherwise identified as being owned by another entity. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right, either express or implied, under any patent or Trademark of Chibi-chan or any third party. No use of any Trademark may be made without the prior written authorization of Chibi-chan, except to (stop reading this stupid) identify the product or services of the company.

Lucid

It's nothing new, Brigadier General Paige. He's killed it countless times. XD
    Well, he needs to quit that before he gets evicted. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    It's been about 10 minutes...

Right back at you, Paige...but you don't live here, do you?

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Chibi-chan said:
    JACK! Click my siggy button to pick up your FREE GIFT for being poster #225!

All product names, logos, and service marks displayed on the ***Chibi-chan fanclub*** that are identified by ? or ? or appearing in type form different from that of the surrounding text (collectively, the "Trademarks") are registered or unregistered trademarks owned by or licensed to Allergan or our affiliates, unless otherwise identified as being owned by another entity. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right, either express or implied, under any patent or Trademark of Chibi-chan or any third party. No use of any Trademark may be made without the prior written authorization of Chibi-chan, except to (stop reading this stupid) identify the product or services of the company.
    I already picked up my gift.

Hallowed is Lunamaria Hawke. Hallowed are the fans of Lunamaria Hawke. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Hallowed is Lunamaria Hawke. Hallowed are the fans of Lunamaria Hawke. XD
    Are they reruning the entire new/old season of SG-1 and SGA?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back