• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Hello everyone. Hey Simon what happen to that guy you had in your avatar and sig...to be honest, it kinda scared me XD.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    ...Kay.

Kay, so if any of you cared to notice I've been very inactive, I thank you for noticing my existance. xD

Now, I just wanted to explain to you all wonderful DCCers that I will probably be...extremely inactive until I'd say the 24th...Just an estimation. (I have to be back, because as you all know, National Billie Day is that day XD)

I have about 3 tests, 2 quizzes, 2 reports, among other things all within the next 2 weeks, but I beg of you all NOT TO FORGET ME.

IWILLFINDYOU.
    IWILLKILLYOU.

Kay, I love you. <3

~Eli

Lucid

...Kay.

Kay, so if any of you cared to notice I've been very inactive, I thank you for noticing my existance. xD

Now, I just wanted to explain to you all wonderful DCCers that I will probably be...extremely inactive until I'd say the 24th...Just an estimation. (I have to be back, because as you all know, National Billie Day is that day XD)

I have about 3 tests, 2 quizzes, 2 reports, among other things all within the next 2 weeks, but I beg of you all NOT TO FORGET ME.

IWILLFINDYOU.
    IWILLKILLYOU.

Kay, I love you. <3

~Eli
    Eli and I talked on the phone the other day, and we professed our everlasting love to each other. <33333

Bye, loser. XD

Lucid

You're not one to talk, Ivan.
    Dude, your like, never going to accomplish anything in life, chicks are all going to burn you with cigarettes and then spit on you, because your such an arse. No one wants to work with such a huge prick, so you?ll have to become a hooker, and sleep with fat men named ?Big Gino? who just got out of prison for booze money. Your parents wont want anything to do with such a total life failure so they?ll disown you, and you?ll die asleep on the sidewalk at age 49 after other homeless losers beat you to death and stole your clothes that smelled like a dead animal anyway.

Kagu~;; said:
    Bishie guy throwing away a...........mint colored sandwich?

I see you're taking an interest in abstract now XD

Gah, I knew I should have put the mini image in the upper corner! >< *goes fix it* And it's a CD player, Alan... and that's Shani, he's a druggy pilot on SEED, he's insane and his gundam has a sythe. XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Kahoshi said:
    Gah, I knew I should have put the mini image in the upper corner! >< *goes fix it* And it's a CD player, Alan... and that's Shani, he's a druggy pilot on SEED, he's insane and his gundam has a sythe. XD

No, don't change it; I'm probably the only one here who would mistake a CD player for a sandwich.....EVEN after I noticed there was a string attached XD

He looks insane.......but well-groomed. And I need mint ice cream now >O

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Kahoshi said:
    Dude, your like, never going to accomplish anything in life, chicks are all going to burn you with cigarettes and then spit on you, because your such an arse. No one wants to work with such a huge prick, so you'll have to become a hooker, and sleep with fat men named "Big Gino" who just got out of prison for booze money. Your parents wont want anything to do with such a total life failure so they'll disown you, and you'll die asleep on the sidewalk at age 49 after other homeless losers beat you to death and stole your clothes that smelled like a dead animal anyway.
    Oi~ I have enough dead holes in me.

Lucid

No, don't change it; I'm probably the only one here who would mistake a CD player for a sandwich.....EVEN after I noticed there was a string attached XD

He looks insane.......but well-groomed. And I need mint ice cream now >O
    Too late, and he is! ;D

...And so do I... *sneeks off* >> <<

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Kahoshi said:
    Too late, and he is! ;D

...And so do I... *sneeks off* >> <<

I can actually execute my plan because I have a United Dairy Farmers across the street, though >D

Too bad it's raining right now...*sky-stab*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back