• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fanfic] [ONE-SHOT] Brother

User19sq

I got bored, so I wrote a one-shot to celebrate Halloween. Nothing too big or important; but the material can get quite intense, so reader discretion advised. So, here it is:

Brother

I stare at the wooden floor under me. Brown, but caramelized by the dim light of the bare bulb from the other room. I oscillate, back and forth, on my seat. And I'm terrified of myself.

He was always so pure. My little brother's smile always lit up any company that was blessed enough to orbit his light. Our parents have gone and passed, leaving me to care for him in their sudden absence. But that's life, isn't it?

As a result, I was always incredibly over-protective of him. He is my little brother, after all. And it worries me that I can't protect him from everything. Everything.

"Will you take me swimming one day, big brother?" he would ask, with those large, innocent eyes staring at me.

My heart would pound into my ears. "I told you a thousand times that your body isn't suited for it," I'd tell him, trying my best not to be condescending. "But one day, when we can make you well, we'll finally go swimming together. Just you and me." I lied.

I stare down at his sleeping body. A swelling deep in my throat beckons me to do the unthinkable. He breathes still, unaware of my presence, unaware of my sight. The markings that pave his skin are just so perfect. They scare me.

We would always head on out into the agora together to gather the necessities of living alone. He would always follow at my heels. I always made sure he was near me, keeping him from straying.

However, my sense of awareness was both a gift as well as a curse. The older ones, I would always sense. Their subtle vulture's persistence, I would always catch. They would always stare at him, at my little brother. The markings across his skin seduced undoubtedly them. They wanted his body.

Making haste, I would always grab what we needed and left with my little brother in tow. Away from the older ones. Away from temptations. Just away, just the two of us.

"Why are you going so fast, big brother?" he would complain. I wouldn't stop to explain. Not with his innocence in tact. He was much too young to understand.

It hurts. I can feel the pain in my gut, the roars of lust and taboo. I can smell him still, as I try to leave the room. The scent is strong, like a spice of sorts, yet sweet. I keep looking down at him, unable to command my feet.

Whenever we went out to places just outside our usual havens, we would discover new sights. Among those sights were new kinds of people as well. I love my little brother so much, but I didn't want to keep him locked up like an angel surrounded by ice. He needed to see more of our world, not to be confined by porcelain walls.

"They look different from us!" he observed.

"Yes, little one. We do come in different varieties," I'd explain. "We come in slightly different sizes and colors, but we are all still part of the same people."

"Are any one of us kinds better than the others?" he asked.

"I don't believe so," I'd begun. "I think we all have our strengths and weaknesses, but I certainly don't think any one of us is better than the others." It was what I had said to him, as well as to myself. I needed to tell that to myself.

I'd stared at the other ones that seemed to be similar to my little brother. Their arrangements, their markings and colors were indeed different, as I had explained. Dodging his innocent eyes' laying on me, I looked down at him. He was dark, but not overly-saturated in color. He was bright under the sun, but still in holding of his brown hue. He was so perfect, I could just...

Back and forth, back and forth, I sit back in my seat in the living room. I can't get the memories of last night out from my head, and it terrifies me. I don't understand why I cannot let go of it all. Was I mad a someone? Was that someone me? For doing something? Or...?

"Can I go play in the park with the other kids?" he asked me. "Please? It's not far from here, you can see everything just around that corner!"

The thought of leaving him unsupervised drained my mind of security. It hurt to think too far ahead. But I took a chance on him. "Sure," he ran off. "Just be careful!" I shouted after him.

An hour had passed. The sun began to lower, and the temperature sank a bit, even as I sat on the stoop, trying to peer around the corner, trying not to seem overly persistent. Thoughts circulated far too quickly, far too saturated in details of what may have been. The more I thought, the more I pushed them away, and the more frequently they'd return. Soon enough, I gave in and quickly walked out towards the park, hot beads of sweat chilled by evening's winds and all. And he caught me off-guard.

"Big brother!" he shouted as he ran to me. "They're coming after me!"

I saw them again, the older ones. As my little brother approached me, I glared at them. Like a pack of coyotes, they backed away into the shadows beyond the park.

"They were after me," he cried on me. "They were chasing me!"

"It's okay," I got down on his level. "It's okay now. I'm here for you-" As I spoke, my tongue gently grazed his skin. The swell in my throat resurfaced, much stronger than ever, as if it had awoken, rather than invaded, responsive in nature. In his shaking, he didn't catch me doing it again, on purpose that time. I needed to taste him. And I think that was the moment I began to see why the older ones wanted his body.

The swell hasn't left me since. He sleeps just a stone's throw away, like he has since yesterday night, and yet this swell remains. Is it because of how vulnerable he is right now? Do I want to act now before it's too late? Should I want to act at all? My heart pounds in my ears, loud and thunderous. Sweat forms on my forehead, trying to cool something within me that doesn't want to be hindered. I don't realize it, but I'm making noise, groaning into the blackened corner of our living room. But even in my noise, it still resounds as silence, as treacherous, deafening silence! My head scrapes up against the old, wooden boards that are the wall. In my struggle, I hear him.

"Big brother...?"

Just his voice alone sounds delectable! I don't think I can take it!

"Are you okay...?"

I can smell him! Even with my back to him, I can catch the scent of his perfect, delicate, brown skin! The swell intensifies!

His enticing footsteps near me. "...Brother...?"

The soles of my feet feel as though they've been standing on hot coals; they feel so anxious! My heart pounds, my lungs pound, my mind pounds! All this time I've spent from getting too close to him, and yet he approaches me here! Oh, the serendipity! I submit to the swell! I need it!

I turn and pounce onto his perfect, little body, bashing up against the bare bulb of the living room! I hold him down, up against the splinters of the floor boards, just as I'd liked to! The sight of his horrified face is easier to look at, with the bulb oscillating to and from, flickering between the light that shows too much and the dark that shows what I want! I look down on his perfect body!

"Stop!" he cries! "Let me go!"

I want to hear more! I need to experience his delicious cries! My name is cradled in their tones!

"No!!!" he shouts through tears! "Get off of me!!! Stop!!!"

But the thought of doing so only makes me want him more!!!

I get down on him and begin to work! My teeth yank away at his heavenly body as his precious screams return my affections! He tastes even better than I'd hoped! My teeth continue to rip away at him, and he continues to scream my name! It's all just so much to take in, and I can't let up! I don't want to let up! I need more of his wonderful body! I need all of it!!!

His flesh bounces in my mouth and sinks into my throat, pleasing the swell! I can feel my cheeks redden, almost blush, as his tears rush to blanket my ears in a comfortable warmth that only the purest, unsimuated seduction can provide! I keep thrusting down at him, taking from his body what I want, until it's time to move on to the next part of him! My gums almost feel a bit sore, a bit tired, but I need to keep going!!!

My chest puffs from my elated groans as I lick away at the floor where he had been! The light bulb flickers away, and lights up my vicinity. I see the floor. The little one, my little one... He's gone. I've tried so hard for so long to keep him close to me, and now he's inside me. He's gone. I can see that he's no longer alive, but I'm stuck on repeat. He's gone.

His remaining pieces are all I can see. My body can't move away from the sight of his remains, even when they're taken away by the swinging light bulb. Suddenly, my eyes react. They don't move... They instead choose to cry.

I scream. I cry, and I scream.

He's gone.

In my tears, I press my face down below, onto where he had been, onto what little remains of him.

I did this to him.

He's gone.

I've been bad.

The light bulb keeps swinging.

Sometimes light, sometimes dark.

My face hurts from the pressing.

The ensuing silence is deafening.

My heart pounds away.

The swell remains.

I want more.

I cry more.

I scream more.

He's gone.

I'm to blame.

His body's mine.

His life is mine.

The fault is mine.

I caved.

I sinned.

I scream.

Scream for him.

Scream at me.

For absolution.

For my little one.

Nobody answers.

Nothing can change.

Deafening still.

Back and forth.

Light.

Then dark.

I scream.

He's gone.

Spoiler:

Vragon

Wow, this was actually good. I was wondering why this incident would happen and well let's just say, yeah you got me.

Good inspiration and story telling. I can say it was a but graphic, but I feel that adds to the pay off. While I did find some of the earlier dialogue a bit repetitive, I can't deny that it doesn't really hurt you narrative that much. Especially when things get juicier. heh heh

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • This is both exactly what I expected and not exactly what I expected. An ominous, trolling in a sense, but also rewarding reading. I think it was a bit too graphic at some points and kinda suggests the completely wrong (or right?) mental imagery, but the narration itself tries to fix that over the course of the story.

The spoiler at the end killed me :p

Back