• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

God's Graphics Showcase

Vigilance

Re-diddly-dacted
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 12, 2019
Welcome to my humble portfolio. I am God and I am a Graphic Designer. Here are some of my works. For your information, I only recently acquired CS6 so my previous works were via GIMP. For now, I am only displaying my Photoshop pieces but I may drop my GIMP ones here later on.​

1aKzS6j.png

2srAWmR.png

676Gjlb.png

Last edited:

Vigilance

Re-diddly-dacted
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 12, 2019
This here is my request board. If you want to request something like the above, just mention it here as well as this is the only thread I will check.

Vigilance

Re-diddly-dacted
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 12, 2019
Not super happy with this one mainly because the color looks really pale but an attempt was made:

676Gjlb.png

Years
This here is my request board. If you want to request something like the above, just mention it here as well as this is the only thread I will check.

can you do me a favor? can you make me a cover for my facebook its all cap pikachu from gen 1 - 7 w/ partner cap pikachu? :3

Years
A bit of a random thought but I really like how the shadow around the edges draws you in to the centre of the image in these.

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
Years
:o A GFX artist, I haven't seen one besides me in a long time.

Hmm, to be quite honest, I can't really give you much CnC since it looks like you've followed BakaArts's tutorial videos. It's been a really long time since I've watched them, so I don't know how much of it is true to the original videos, but the style definitely looks familiar and regardless, I won't fault you for it. I do like how the third sig came out, it has a nice finish and the color scheme works well.

One criticism: The lighting on the first sig is kind of weird. The teal doesn't match very well with the render and doesn't look right because it's on top of the shadows of the render. What you can do to fix this is move around some of those light sources so that it matches better with the render's lighting and color pick the lighter part of the render.

Back