• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sell Home Made Mystery Boxes! Price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2018
    hqdefault.jpg

Hey! I recently decided to make some homemade Pokemon Mystery Boxes! I repackaged the packs though... Is anyone interested in buying this? Cards vary from set, year, and condition. I have mystery items I want to add in too... I can list what I have if anyone sees this as interesting and would like to buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hey! I recently decided to make some homemade Pokemon Mystery Boxes! I repackaged the packs though... Is anyone interested in buying this? Cards vary from set, year, and condition. I have mystery items I want to add in too... I can list what I have if anyone sees this as interesting and would like to buy.

Sorry, but selling things is currently forbidden on ThePokeCommunity according to the site-wide rules, so I'm going to have to close this thread.

EHVbDVi.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back