• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Anime Remake - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
Years
  • Pokemon Anime Remake - Season 1

Workers:
    Me (.:God:. / God of War)
    Kevin33193
    Wind~ / Ruka
    Riolu9
    Silver Riolu
    .:Sandro:. / Sandro

Rules:

1. Try to stay on topic please! I have already noticed some of those posts that aren't really neccessary. I know some of that is kind of my fault, so sorry.

2. When you submit sprites, please make sure they are saved in .PNG format. JPG is the WORST format to save sprites in.

3. Oh yeah, and no editing sprites. All of them must be scratched. This is a rule in many regions, so obviously, it's a rule in mine. There are many spriter's resources that I can use to compare sprites. So I WILL know!!!​

Story;
    Well, it just follows loosely the storyline of the Anime.

Features:

• Based on the 1st Season of Anime
    • Rival is Gary
    • Same Gym Leaders, new Pokemon
    • Not all Pokemon Available
    • Upgraded Kanto Region
    • Play as BRENDAN or MAY
    • Possibly New Tiles
    • New Maps - Old Region!
    0% Until Alpha 1
    Progress-O-Meter:
    | | | | | | | | | |
    Progress-O-Teller:
    Part 1: Episode 1
    Part 2: Episode 2
    Part 3: Episode 3
    Part 4: Episode 4
    Part 5: Episode 5
    Part 6: Episode 6
    Part 7: Episode 7
    Part 8: Episode 8
    Part 9: Beta Test
    Part 10: Release Beta 1
    Current Project: Part 1

Starters:
    Pichu, Seedot, Torchic

Pokemon Obtainable - Kanto Only with Rare Exceptions

Kanto:
    Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise, Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, Eevee, Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, Snorlax, Krabby, Kingler, Muk, Tauros, Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Torchic, Combusken, Blaziken, Seedot, Nuzleaf, Shiftry, Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Lapras, Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot, Primeape, Gastly, Haunter, Gengar, Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree, Rattata, Raticate

Johto:
    Pichu

Hoenn:
    Torchic, Combusken, Blaziken, Seedot, Nuzleaf, Shiftry,
    Aron, Lairon, Aggron, Skitty, Delcatty, Wurmple, Silcoon, Cascoon, Beautifly, Dustox

Sinnoh:
    Glaceon, Munchlax, Manaphy

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back