• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Overworld Shadows for v17

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    Hi! How can I turn off the the player's shadow temporally?
    I don't know if that's possible...

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Updated for compatibility with my Enhanced Staircases script.

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Updated to v1.11:
    • Addresses an issue where no event would get a shadow if Following Pokémon is installed but not yet activated.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2022
    Hi Guys

Well done on the script, I have it working perfectly with following Pokemon and even overworld encounters. I have just noticed that if you add a dependent event (partner trainer) it loses its shadow, which is strange because it works fine with following Pokemon. Anyone else have the same issue and any advice?

Many thanks

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2020
    Hello, ok I have a problem, when I start the game I get this text: Scrip 'sombreritas' line 36: NameError occurred. Uninitialized constand PluginManager. How can i fix this?

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2020
    I also wanted to clarify that it used to work for me, but I had removed it because I modified it by accident and I had to delete it, and when I download it again, this happens to me

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2021
    Hello, I love this script, but I have a problem I don´t really understand. I´m doing a scene in a map but the shadows only appear at certain places in the map. For example, some characters have the shadow but in another place they don´t have it. What could it be?? Attached a picture of the problem. (I´m Spanish btw, sorry for my English)

Attachments

• Sin título.png
      Sin título.png
      11.3 KB · Views: 11
    Back