• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

look what i made

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • so i have been dabbling in adv uu lately, every since a user Siphai from smogon introduced me to it and i have to agree with what everyone else says, adv uu is the best metagame ever made. this game i just whipped up to battle meganfox for fun but then i ended up actually making it work good and i really like it. :)

Camerupt (M) @ Choice Band
    Trait: Magma Armor
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SAtk
    Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
    - Earthquake
    - Explosion
    - Fire Blast
    - Rock Slide

standard cb camerupt. i went with fire blast instead of overheat in case i have to try and get 2 guys in a row. i like this guy though, pretty cool.

Nidoking (M) @ Choice Band
    Trait: Poison Point
    EVs: 80 HP / 176 Atk / 40 Def / 212 Spe
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SpA)
    - Earthquake
    - Megahorn
    - Ice Beam
    - Sludge Bomb

standard nidoking but i changed up the EVs so it will always live and unboosted jolly gligar EQ and then i can hit back with ice beam. probably one of my favorite pokemon of all time and def one of my favorites in UU.

Aggron (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Sturdy
    EVs: 228 HP / 252 Atk / 28 SAtk
    Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
    - Focus Punch
    - Ice Beam
    - Rock Slide
    - Substitute

OH MY GOD I HOPE THEY DONT HAVE EARTHQUAKE! nah its just a standard uU aggron. pretty much the most ballin' pokemon ever. ice beam hits gligar and nidoking/queen rock slide hits fliers focus punch hits everything else.

Scyther (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Swarm
    EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Aerial Ace
    - Quick Attack
    - Silver Wind
    - Swords Dance

big scyther serves 2 valuable purposes, 1) its immune to eq and resists fighting 2) its really really strong after a SD. quick attack for pinch berry users and to pick off faster stuff. silver wind for stab and to possibly raise my stats (im convinced that never happens) aerial ace for an even better stab. walled by aggron but whatever. thinking of putting brick break on over quick attack, thoughts?

Quagsire (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Water Absorb
    EVs: 252 HP / 68 Atk / 100 Def / 88 SDef
    Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
    - Counter
    - Earthquake
    - Ice Beam
    - Toxic

covers my teams weakness+++++++++++. counter to take out weaker physical attackers like CB solrock or whatever. ice beam once again for gligar as well as being able to hit grass-types on the switch. toxic for stupid stuff like slowking and stuff.

Shedinja @ Quick Claw
    Trait: Wonder Guard
    EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Hidden Power [Bug]
    - Protect
    - Shadow Ball
    - Swords Dance

ironically this guy is the most valuable asset to my team. he seems like a dumb choice but i like him. spikes isnt that common and im not dumb enough to switch him into anything i think might have toxic. im thinking of dropping sd for silver wind though. and going with hp rock/sball/silver wind. thoughts?

so yeah, im not even sure if anyone here even plays/ed adv uu lol but go ahead and rate away if you have any knowledge of the metagame.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back