• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Interviews with Monster Girls

Years
  • So, Interviews with Monster Girls is the series I got in the Lucky Dip. This is not going to be a very wordy post because I just, quite simply, don't think all that analytically about series as I watch/read them. My most important factor is whether I had fun with it or not.

With Interviews with Monster Girls, I've had quite a bit of comfy fun with the 4 episodes I have watched (binge watching is something that's just simply not on the menu for me these days). It's a generally very comfy anime that has some elements of a "being different isn't so bad" message, though it's largely an excuse to have another cute girls doing cute things franchise with a "monster girl" twist, which being the sucker for comfy and cute shows that I am, I am perfectly okay with. It does have some mild strife, which is generally more than most "cute girls doing cute things" shows can say, but it doesn't linger for episodes on end and is resolved fairly quickly.

It's not greatest series I've ever seen material (it's going to be very difficult to dethrone K-On! from that spot), but it's still a fun time.

Back